The truth comes out

Y/n POV
I woke up with a headache knowing that the dark figure in my room was still watching me. I yawned getting up and heading into the bathroom. Only to see my father appear. "Y/n come with me right now." I looked at him and knew that if I didn't listen it could end badly for both of us. I nodded while following my father. Only to hear him say sit down. I do as told when all the sudden I'm strapped to the chair by Violet and Tate. I look at them getting angry yelling "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES! Let me go! I didn't do anything." My father walks up to me slapping me across the face. "Y/n you need to tell them. I don't want to hear excuses." I look at the ground and with anger I said "fuck you! You said it was a secret to keep me safe." My father sighed and said "not anymore, there going to help."  I kept moving around on the chair getting angry I said "fine. Let me call her." I whistle loudly only to see the demon come out down from the hallway. Tate and Violet saw her and we're a little frightened then said "what's your name?" The dark shadow started talking saying "I'm her best friends demon soul." Tate looked at the figure saying "she never made a contract with you. So why are you still with her?" The demon explained everything and y/n stood their saying "they are here to protect me." They realized my best friend was my comfort person who was also a demon but since I killed her she had another demon of her own. Tate looked at me and then the demon saying "don't hurt her or I will kill you myself." Everyone gasped and said "Tate don't say that! You could kill y/n." He smiled and said "if I do then I'll make sure to kill myself too."

Tate's POV
After that happened I looked at her and then sighed climbing up the stairs. I heard Violet yell for me and I ignored her. I didn't want anyone but y/n. This feeling is like no other. Usually I hate everyone but why not her? Violet came out of no where and said "you're in love, you fucking idiot." I looked at her and shook my head saying "no I can't be. I made sure not to." She put her hand on me and said "talk to y/n. One on one. See how she acts around you then how she acts around other while spying on her." I had to think about and I said "fine. Makes sense. I will only find out if I do." I began to walk downstairs until I saw Mrs. Harmon. She looked at me and said "we need you to wait before anything." I looked at her and said "hm why?" I turn around to see the demon of her best friend watch over her closely kinda like it would be an angel but it's actual the devils angel. I sighed walking up stairs playing music and Violet came up with me while talking she hugs me and says "we can't save her. But we can definitely make that demon trust us so it doesn't hurt y/n anymore."