Mr. Harmon

After Violet left the bathroom. I decided to just skip school, so I went back home. I hurried and ran out of the school, opening the car door, and drove off. 
After knowing I skipped the first day of school, I realized my father wasn't home. So I parked my car in our driveway. While sitting in there trying to think. That was until I saw my brother walkout. "Y/n what are you doing here? You suppose to be in school!" I glared at him and threw a cigarette at him. He knew when I started smoking and I was having a bad day I would take a cigarette and throw it at him which was my sign of saying "Today is shit". He realized what I meant and told me "I'm not gonna tell dad, but call the school pretending like dad and say you're sick. So you don't get in trouble." I smiled at him and told him thanks while dialing the school number.
After I called in sick I told my brother about my psychopathic thoughts and how I threw out all my meds. He looked at me with a frown but told me "talk to the neighbor's husband across the street. Not Mrs. Harmon but Mr. Harmon". I gave him a shocked look "Violet told me to do that too her father is a psychiatrist!" He smiled and nudged me to go over there. So I hurried and changed my clothes into more a comfy fit.

This shirt with black leggings and combat boots

This shirt with black leggings and combat boots. I grabbed my lighter, cigarettes, and my iPod. I was on my way across the street.

I was right there. Just push the gate open and you're in. You're on their property. Just push the gate. Just walk to the door and knock. That's all and then if they want you inside to talk, go with them.
My mind starts racing. I feel so uneasy being around their house. But yet so comforting.
I push open the gate. I start to feel the breeze pick up, I took a deep breath and walked over to the door. I gonna knock three times until I heard inside the house. "LEAVE TATE NOW! THE SESSION IS OVER! COME BACK TOMORROW! YOU KNOW THE RULES." Right as I was about to knock the blonde guy who I saw before opens the door about to rush out until he saw me. He stared at me for a moment and just snickered off. All of a sudden I see Mr. Harmon standing there punching the wall. I didn't want to interrupt but I said "Mr. Harmon, I'm your new neighbor your daughter Violet mentioned you to me at school." He looked dead at me. "Hi, sorry about what happened just stuff. Uh come in, take a seat let's talk." I smiled and said "You know Violet told me you were a Psychiatrist and I was wondering if we could have a schedule made up. Oh, my brother also mentioned to come here and talk with you." He looked at me and said, "Of course wanna do it every Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday?" I nodded my head in agreement. But decided I needed to ask one thing. "What if I need to talk to you on the days that were not scheduled to?" He told me that I could come over anytime if I needed anything at all. Before I could answer I heard someone open and shut the door. I look to see who it is and it's Violet! I smiled at her and said, "thank you." I then hugged her which took her by surprise but she hugged back knowing that she helped me and made a new friend.