Tates soulmate? (Part 2)

TW Blood, Threats, and killing

I started to grab the stuff Hayden went to get me. I grabbed the gun first and loaded it up. I then proceed to put it into my pocket. Which she handed me a lighter and bombs. I then grabbed a blade from the kitchen. I started to walk out the door before I heard behind me "You crazy bitch." I turn around with no expression on my face and say "That's right Constance. But if you don't keep your mouth shut your pretty little throat will be cut!" I left the house but realized I need to change my clothes if I'm gonna be on my way to kill some people. So I went back to my old house with my father's corpse still there. I ran up the stairs and found the clothes I needed.

I grabbed the bag and walked out of the house with a smile on my face

I grabbed the bag and walked out of the house with a smile on my face. I start walking to the bitches house. I knocked and said, "Hi can I come in I brought over some weed!" They yelled Excitedly knowing exactly what I had to do I was ready. I grabbed the gun but stopped right as I saw them getting closer to my bag. Alright alright, hold on. I put down my gun and put the lights out to make them more excited. I then grabbed the bag of weed and tell them to crush it up. After that, I hurry and turn off the light. "Oh shit, I can't see right now." I hurried and grabbed the gun that was in the bag up to one of the girl's head. I giggled a little and said "Oh no" *BANG* "my finger slipped..." All I heard was screaming and different muffle of whispers. They all tried to walk to the door but before one of them could I yanked her by her head and said "Don't leave the party only begun! You fucking bitch!" *BANG* I start to look for the other girl. She was quiet it was the leader. The leader of the pack finally realized that I was crazy. That's when I heard her plead over and over again. "Please please don't kill me. I promise to be nice, I'll do anything. Just please...don't...kill me..." I giggled at her and said, "okay, I have a favor follow me."

Tate's Pov
She can't be. I know there we all have soulmates but no. Please. She is crazier than me! Fuck, no! She already killed two girls and is holding the other one hostage to do a favor. I need to save her. "Don't." I look over and see my mom "Mom please I need to, she isn't my soulmate." my mother walked towards me and slapped me across the face! "yes she is Tate! She is your soulmate! She is a psychopath like you! Get that through your stupid head!" I felt tears coming down my face. But soon realizing that maybe I can help her.