The Death

Trigger warning: Death, Self Harm, and Suicide

Right after flipping off Tate. I walked across the street back into my house. Only to find the most terrible thing ever happen. Cold, Pale, Maggot, Bloody, on my life less brother. I yelled loudly "NO WHY! WHAT THE FUCK! FIRST MY MOTHER NOW MY BROTHER!! FUCK!" I cried in pain curled in a ball next to my brother. I hurried and grabbed my stuff. Looking back at my dead brother on the floor, I yelped and ran back to the Harmon's house. Right as I got onto there yard I tripped and fell as I fell into the grass I curled myself into the ball on there lawn and cried. All the sudden I heard Mr. Harmon and Tate walk outside talking. I kept crying while they haven't noticed yet. That was until I sniffled and yelped a little. Everything was blurry and I was just a mess. Until I heard Tate come running up in front of me. "Y/n? Hey? Wait...why are you crying? MR HARMON!!!" After that I saw a blurry Mr Harmon walking towards me asking what happened. As I was about to answer I passed out. All I heard was mumbles and a pair of hands on my waist picking me up.

Few hours later

I jerk up looking around realizing I'm not in my house. I look for my iPod and cigarettes until I see Tate and Violet talking on the couch next to me. I look at them and start tearing up. Violet moves to sit next to me and told me something I never wanted to here. "Yes, your brothers dead. He was sadly murdered. But I want you to know your father knows and wants you to stay with us tonight." I look at her with tears rolling down my eyes. I nod my head while getting up to go into the spare bedroom. That was until I saw Mr Harmon look at me. He took me outside while we talked. "Y/n do you know anyone who could do this? Friend? Family? Himself?" I look up at him and nodded my head. He realized I was tired and sad about everything so he told me to answer the question in the morning but more importantly I need to make sure I'm mentally okay. After he let me back into the house I ran up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. I set my iPod down on the table and put my pack of cigarettes and lighter on the bed. It was already dark outside and the moon was beautiful. So I decided to open the window. I then grabbed my Ipod listening to my brothers favorite song "Territorial Pissings by Nirvana". I tap my foot to the beat and start humming. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and light one up smoking. Memories of My brother and I flash back through my mind. I smile and laugh to myself as I think about them.

Trigger warning

I soon checked under my phone case to think if I brought money. But turns out I didn't have money. I had my old razor blades. I gently put my finger on top of the razor gliding it across. I soon stop realizing I had a odd feeling someone was behind me.

Trigger warning over

I look to see Tate there. I jump and put the razor in my phone case again. He told me about what happened and his point of view. Then he stopped to look at me for a few seconds. I realized that talking to him made me feel better and not only that but oddly safe. I smiled and he told me if I needed anything he would be in Violets room. After he shut the door my face dropped. Maybe there together? I shouldn't interfere. Maybe Violet is dating Tate? Maybe Tate Doesn't like me. I mean who would. I started to over think but soon stopped because I finally got up burned out my cigarette and went to bed.