Screams & Fear

TRIGGER WARNING: DEATH, SELF HARM, SUICIDE, AND MORE

I jerk up awake. I look around only to find myself not in my own house. I looked everywhere and realize about what happened yesterday. I yawn realizing it's 7 o'clock. I look to the side to see Tate. It startled me and I yelped a little. I then laughed saying sorry to him. Only to find him not laughing or smile back, I never saw this side of Tate. He looked angry. My face dropped and I asked him "why are you in this room?" He looked at me and started yelling "YOU HAD A FUCKING RAZOR LAST NIGHT! DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! YOU KNOW FULL WELL I SAW IT!" I then looked down. I finally grabbed pack a cigarettes and say quietly to him "get the fuck out". He looked up in shock about to apologize for yelling and getting angry. But I finally looked up with a stern look and said louder "get the fuck out!" He then walked out of the room. I light up the cigarette I had in my mouth and smoked for awhile before taking a shower.

TRIGGER WARNING

I threw my cigarette out the window. Then headed for the bathroom. I shut the door to the bathroom and locked it. With my phone still beside me I take off my clothes and set them on the ground. I then began to take the phone cover off and grab the razor blade inside there. I turn around in deep sad thought while turning on the warm water in the bathtub. After it was high enough I grabbed my razor blade played music while sitting in the tub doing nothing but thinking. That was until multiple sad songs come on. I finally lifted the razor blade up to my wrist. I started to tear up and say quietly "I fucking hate myself." I slide the razor across my skin over and over again. Blood started to drip out of the cuts. After I was done with the razor I cleaned it off and put my wrist in the water. I made sure to put the razor in my phone case and not to let anyone know about my new cuts. I got out of the bath and grabbed a spare towel to wrap around my body. After I did that's when I saw my wrist. Drip, Drip, Drip, blood was dripping everywhere on the ground where I walked. I was startled knowing I cut very deep this time. I then began to panic because I was looking for bandages.

TRIGGER WARNING OVER

Until I turned around, I saw Tate standing there. I yelped a little not knowing he was anywhere near me. He saw the blood and grabbed a thing of bandages. I then saw him walk up to me and grab my wrist tightly. He cleaned them and bandaged them up. I looked up at him and said "Thank you.." He looked down at me and seemed surprised I talked. "Your welcome now don't you ever do this again!" I nod my head while he turns around and gets out of the bathroom. I hurried and grabbed my outfit and put it on.

I walked out of the bathroom

I walked out of the bathroom. Only to find Violet with Red puffy eyes from crying.