32 - high

CW: drug use
-

The next day, after dinner, Athena split from her friends to join Cedric and go to his dormitory. Over the past couple of months they had done this frequently as there had never been much time during the day for the two to see each other. Cedric was either occupied with Quidditch practice or they were both busy with their studies.

However, when they were together, they usually did nothing more than making out and cuddling.

As she held his hand, making their way to the Hufflepuff dormitories, she made sure to bear in mind the conversation she had had with Maeve the night before.

When they reached his room, he lay down onto his bed exhaustedly and she followed, resting onto the mattress beside him. He pulled her into an embrace which she willingly returned. Athena lightly trailed her fingers up and down Cedric's forearm, caressing his smooth skin.

She nuzzled her head into his collarbone before she parted her lips and began placing light kisses on the surface of his neck.

He breathed deeply, reacting delightfully to her act of affection and squeezed her waist more tightly into his side.

As her kisses became more passionate when she sucked more sharply on his skin, his breathing grew heavier. He stroked his hand over her hair and she sat up straighter in order to apply more force into her actions.

She trailed one of her hands down his chest, over his stomach and to his groin where she gently ran her hand over the crotch of his jeans. He drew in a sharp breath as she sucked harder on the surface of his skin, which would probably form a hickey. Her hand clutched tightly over his crotch which was now grown in size.

She moved her lips from his neck and smacked her lips into his with immense desperation. She then climbed on top of him, so that she was straddling his lap and he moved his hands over her waist. She began rocking her hips against his now grown bulge and attempted to lift up his t-shirt but before she could, he tore his lips away from hers.

"'Thena," he breathed. She stopped her movements and fluttered her eyelashes enticingly.

"I love you Ced," she sighed.

She said it so earnestly and he gazed up at her, rolling his tongue over his bottom lip .

"Please," she sighed and then leaned closer into him so that her lips were aligned with his ear. "I want you."

He pondered over her words for a brief moment before wrapping his hand around the back of her neck and pulling her forwards to his lips, which she connected with so eagerly.

Her rocking movements resumed, making him groan under his breath. She broke away from his lips and leaned down to begin kissing his neck again, now circling her hips over his lap.

"Athena," he sighed as she ground into him deeply. "Fu-uck."

She increased her pace on him in complete desperation, liking the sound of her name on his tongue. The familiar feeling which she had craved so desperately arose within her core. She released heavy moans as her hips continued to harshly crush into him and he let out a loud groan.

Although Cedric was giving off signs of pleasure, he suddenly seemed discontented and restless. She slowed her movements on his lap and started unzipping his trousers, craving more than just grinding onto him through her clothes. But before she could progress any further, he halted her actions. She looked up at him in confusion.

"Er- I already-" he sighed, looking rather embarrassed.

She felt herself blush harshly.

"Oh- It's alright," she reassured with a comforting smile.