6 - slytherin

Athena waited patiently outside of the Slytherin common room in the dungeons, hiding under the invisibility cloak. It wasn't long before a small group of fourth year Slytherins were approaching.

She walked as closely as she could to them, making sure she didn't touch any of them. A blonde girl in the group said the password, pureblood, making the stone wall move, to reveal a passage.

They walked through the passage, to the common room which was at then end. As Athena tip toed through, she thoroughly scanned the room. The only people she recognised were Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy Parkinson, who seemed to all be enjoying themselves. Athena hoped that this meant that Draco hadn't returned from dinner yet. But she knew this was unlikely.

She took some time to look around the interior of the room as it was her first and would be her last time ever being in there. It was rather long, with stone walls and accents of green all around in the chairs, tapestries and lamps. She quite liked this common room. Sure, it wasn't as cosy as Gryffindor's, but it was definitely charming.

Athena continued through, not really sure on where to go next. She saw a boy go through a hallway to what may have been the dormitories, where she needed to be, so she followed him.

Heading down the hallway, she had certainly found where the boys dormitories were. There weren't many students around apart from the boy she had followed and to her surprise, Draco.

He had just exited his dormitory and was heading in her direction for the common room.

Athena reached his bedroom and twisted the doorknob to see if it was open. Obviously, it was locked. She then retrieved her wand from her pocket.

"Alohomora," she whispered, pointing her wand at the doorknob. It opened immediately and she stepped inside, shutting the door quietly behind her.

She ripped the invisibility cloak off of her, clutching it in her hand. She held up her wand again, uttering, "Accio Sneakoscope."

Straight away, the Sneakoscope flew towards her and she caught it in her hand. She pocketed her wand but did not move immediately.

Athena had accomplished what she came here for but before leaving, decided to be nosy. She was in her sworn enemy's dormitory after all. It would be amusing to tell the others later what it was like in there.

She peered around his room for a moment, noticing how clean and lavish it was. Unlike her dormitory, his only had one bed, which she thought was strange. The only students who had a room to themselves were the Head Boys and Head Girls. Draco was merely a prefect.

It was quite similar to the common room, with stoned walls, accents of green in the tapestries and lamps.

But apart from these few things, there was no other sign of life and colour in his room. It felt so cold, so gloomy to Athena as she evaluated her surroundings. It was not how she would decorate her dormitory, hers and Hermione's looking the complete opposite to this. It almost seemed as if none occupied it at all.

She clutched onto the invisibility cloak and threw it back over herself, just before turning the handle for the door and opening it quietly.

As she did this however, something from the other side forced the door open, catching Athena off guard. She stumbled backwards, nearly tripping over herself. Luckily the cloak didn't fall off. But it was too late.

"Homenum Revelio,"Draco spat, raising his wand in Athena's direction. Before she could prevent it, the cloak flew off of her and she was standing face to face with Draco's scorned expression. The Sneakoscope began to whistle, resulting in Athena to hold it behind her back.