14 - flames

PSA: ^ this picture is so fucking beautiful i could cry

CW: mature content and smut

-

The crackling wood in the fireplace continued burning tempestuously as the bright orange flames flickered with eagerness.

The common room had emptied of other students, only Cedric and Athena now present. They were positioned in front of the fire, Cedric with a drink in his hand and slightly tipsy, sat on the floor, while Athena sat above on one of the sitting chairs near the fireplace.

Athena was ruffling her hand through his soft hair, therapeutically, while he lay his head back on the edge of her chair. When she stopped, he peered up at her, keeping his eyes fixated on hers momentarily.

"Fucking hell,"he said in a bit of a slurry way, his tone soft and light. He stared at her in awe.

"What?"she asked.

"You're really fucking beautiful,"he smirked, his eyes rather droopy as if he were high. She blushed radiantly, caught off guard by his words.

"You think so?"she asked.

"I know so,"he turned around to face her and placed a hand over hers. She made a facial expression which contradicted what he was saying. "No really. You're stunning. And you're kind and you're...you're...pretty fucking perfect to be honest."

She scoffed in response, which made him look rather embarrassed.

"Believe me, Ced. I am far from perfect,"she chuckled.

"Well...you're everything I want,"he said in a gentle tone, looking away from her eyes and down at their hands.

She placed a hand on his jawline and lifted up his head, so that their eye contact reconnected, dropping her hand afterwards.

"So what's stopping you?"she asked, her voice meek and vulnerable.

He stretched his arm forward, cupping his warm hand over her cheek. He stayed like that for a moment, looking into her eyes. His vision then darted to her lips, which were parted ever so slightly.

With his thumb, he stroked it along her bottom lip gently, temptation consuming them both.

It was silent except for the steady sound of their breathing.

Wrapping his giant hand around the back of her neck, he pulled her downwards towards him. Their lips smacked together into a passionate kiss, perfectly shaped to fit one another.

Cedric tasted heavily of firewhiskey, which she craved deeply, immersing herself with his sweet, honey scent mixed with the odours of the alcohol.

They both arose to stand, without their lips detaching, moving in an idyllic rhythm. Cedric wrapped his other arm around her waist, as she compressed her body into his. She clutched onto his t-shirt for support, the strength of his tall body overpowering hers.

With her groin she could feel his crotch growing underneath his jeans, a pressure crushing against her. She snaked her hand down to his area and gently clutched onto his bulge, causing him to wince.

He broke away from her lips, and grabbing her tighter by the waist, they hurried to his dormitory.

His room was huge, decorated with the Hufflepuff colours and one small double bed placed in the centre of the room.

Perks of being the Head Boy.

But there wasn't much time to appreciate the aesthetics and decorum of his dormitory.