10 - firewhiskey

CW: mature content and smut
-

Of course.

"Answer me," Draco Malfoy sneered, trying to keep his voice low.

"Um—I was coming to tell you..."she mumbled, her voice trailing off into thought.

"Spit it out," he said.

"What are you doing up so late?" she giggled, completely unbothered by his frustration.

"You didn't answer my question,"he slurred, sounding rather intoxicated. That was when she noticed the stench of firewhiskey, emanating between them.

"I was c-coming to tell you that I am done with whatever this is,"she hiccupped, gesturing her finger between the two of them.

His eyes glazed over hers as if he hadn't heard a word of what she had just said.

"Have you been drinking?"he asked sternly, a hint of concern in his tone.

"Maybe...but why would you care?"she sniggered.

"Come with me,"he grabbed her wrist, said the password 'Serpent Tongue', and pulled her into the common room at a brisk pace.

Luckily there was nobody in the charming, stone common room, though she knew he would have made sure of this somehow because he would never risk being seen with her. It was almost pitch black in there, a sign of complete solitude.

Proceeding the way to his dormitory, she stumbled along being pulled by him. She observed the corridor with great captivation, now familiar with the Slytherin decorum having been there once already.

He placed one vein stricken hand over the door handle to his room, opening the heavy cherry wood door and pulled her inside.

"What are we doing?"Athena sighed.

"Speak,"he spat.

"I already did,"she groaned, folding her arms. "I want no part of this weird thing you have on me."

His usual scorned expression alternated, moulding into a humoured smirk. It was with great difficulty not to smack the stupid smile off of his face. He stared down at her, his grey eyes bright in the cold, distant lights of his room.

"Oh please," he leered. "I bet you came here so I'd fuck you."

"Wha—No I—"she stuttered, hating her inability of speech, especially during this moment. "Of course not. I told you why I came here."

"Sorry to disappoint,"he sniggered which only made her angrier.

"You've been drinking,"she changed the subject rapidly.

"And?"

"Uhm- why?"she asked, not really certain of where it was she was going with this lead.

"Because I fancied a drink,"he slurred.

She didn't say anything and neither did he for a moment. He appeared to be edging towards her which caught her off guard. She didn't bother to move; her feet cemented into the floor. He ceased his movement until he was inches away, his head hanging over hers.

"You're gorgeous you know,"Draco whispered seductively, raising his hand to her chin. His eyes burned into hers and she felt herself slipping under his spell until she realised-

"Stop. This is what I mean!"she snapped, swatting his hand away.

"You don't want to be called gorgeous?"he smirked wickedly.

"Ugh you're so aggravating. Just piss off!"she yelled, tearing her gaze away from his eyes.

"Don't speak to me like that,"he sneered, his breath heavy with the burning scent of firewhiskey.