18.

~•~

Continuation from last part

~•~

Jeno looked to his side and saw his dad walking towards him.

"Not today." Jeno mumbled as he pulled the younger towards the back exit. He heard his dad calling after him but he could care less.

"Jeno where are we going?"

"I told you we are going to spend Christmas together."

The couple made it outside are a car was waiting for them. Once they both got in jeno started the car. As they were driving Jeno's phone kept buzzing.

"Jeno I think someone's trying to get ahold of you."

"Check it for me please."

Jaemin did and it was just a bunch of text from the older dad.

"It's your dad he says that you need to get back you have a job to do."

"Type in my password it's 081300 and tell him to use my sick pay."

"Hey you know your passwords my birthday."

Jeno coughed awkwardly, "oh never noticed."

"Jeno?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Thank you." Jeno looked at the younger confused not knowing what he was referring to. Jaemin took the hint and continued, " it must have been hard standing up to your dad like you have been doing this all week so thank you. Thank you for taking a chance on me even if it means you can get in trouble with your dad."

Jeno grabbed the younger's hand and kissed the back of it placing their intertwined hands in Jaemin's lap.

"You mean the world to me I even jumped out of a window for you." Jaemin gasped and made the older to tell him all about it.

~time skip~

After driving about an hour and a half they finally arrived to what only could be described as winter wonderland.

They pulled up to a cabin and Jaemin instantly jumped out and felt the snow

They pulled up to a cabin and Jaemin instantly jumped out and felt the snow. jeno got out and gave him a winter jacket so he didn't freeze.

"Jeno!!!!" Jaemin jumped and flung himself onto the older.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it thank you!" Jaemin kissed Jeno's check while hanging on Jeno like a koala.

"Come on baby let's look inside."

They walked inside an slipped their jackets and shoes off. The walked straight into the living room. Then next they walked around until they found the bedroom.

 Then next they walked around until they found the bedroom

"I love it

"I love it."

"Me too baby me too."

"Shoot Jeno I don't have clothes I didn't pack."

Jeno chuckled grabbing into Jaemin's waist pulling him closer. "It's in the car baby. Your friend hyuck packed for you."

Jeno started leaving little pecks on Jaemin's neck while Jaemin was just running his fingers through the end of Jeno's hair.

"We sh-should get our bags s-so we c-can clean up
a-and umm eat d-dinner."

Jeno smirked at the effect he had on the younger. "You sound like you are having trouble focusing baby."

Jaemin pushed jeno away blushing like crazy while jeno stood there chuckling. They both got their bags and cleaned up before making dinner together.

"Jeno tomorrow's Christmas and your presents at my house ~" Jaemin started pouting making Jeno almost coo out loud.

"Love my present is sitting right in front of me."

"I don't count." Jaemin playfully rolled his eyes.
"We should get to bed."

The couple walked upstairs and brushed their teeth before hopping in bed.

"Baby come here I'm cold~"

Jaemin flipped to face the older and snuggled his head into Jeno's chest as Jeno wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

"I love you baby."

In return Jeno got little snores from the younger. Jeno kissed his temple and followed Jaemin into sleep.

~•~
Sooo~ I have a few things to talk about

first thank you for 5k I'm so grateful

Second I know you guys are trying to be helpful but leaving comments like "you're*" don't really help me. I use swipe to text so when I go back I don't always see the mistake. I'm really sorry if it upsets you and I'll try and be better at catching them in the future

Last but not least happy new year I hope this year goes well for all of you and you all our doing well and keeping safe

That's all I love you guys 💚