19.

Jeno woke up feeling something on top of him. After opening his eyes he saw Jaemin snuggled into his chest. The younger felt so warm that jeno just hugged him tighter.

Jaemin started to wake up so Jeno tried to pretend he was sleeping. Jaemin opened his eyes and saw a small smile on Jeno's face.

"Oh I thought he would be up I was going to give him kisses."

Jeno widely opened him eyes to prove he was up. "Good morning baby! I'm up can I get my kisses now." Jaemin giggled leaning in to give the older a peck before hiding his face in Jeno's chest. "All I get is a peck." Jeno started pouting into Jaemin face him an actual kiss.

After staying in bed for about an hour Jaemin went to brush his teeth first then he went to make breakfast.

Breakfast was almost done when Jeno finally came down to the kitchen. He saw Jaemin cooking what smelt like pancakes and it was a sight Jeno could get used to. He walked up to the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist. Jeno put his head on the younger's shoulder liking having Jaemin in his arms.

"Jeno ~ I need to move to get the plates."

Jeno unwrapped one of his arms to lean over and grab two plates for Jaemin. After he handed them to the younger he rewrapped his arms snuggling back into his comfortable position.

"Your so clingy. I love it ~"

Jaemin finished cooking and waddled over to the dining table still having the older on his back. He was going to ask Jeno to sit down to eat but instead Jeno sat down and placed the younger on his lap.

"J-Jeno the other chair is over their."

"No ~ I haven't been able to hold you for almost two years. Let me have my moment."

"Ok here you need to eat."

They spent the rest of their morning Jaemin sitting on Jeno's lap while Jaemin fed the older.

Later in their day Jeno told Jaemin to get dressed because he wanted to show the younger something.
Jaemin wrote one of Jenos hoodies and a pair of ripped jeans.

Jaemin walked back down the stairs to see Jeno in a similar outfit. "Hey babe are you ready."

"Yeah where are we going."

"Surprise." The two hopped into the car with smiles on their faces.

After an hour or so car ride it was dark out. Jaemin had fallen asleep about half an hour into the car ride claiming he was going to 'rest his eyes'. Jeno got out of the car first to prepare everything he brought for their date he planned.

Once he was done he when to the passengers side of the car to wake Jaemin up.

"Baby wake up we're here."

Jaemin opened his eyes and nodded his head. He put his arms out not wanting to walk. Jeno chuckled and grabbed the younger.

"Ok my koala do you want your surprise," Jaemin nodded hugging the older tighter.

When Jeno walked to the back of the car Jaemin's eyes widened at the surprise.

"Woah. It's so pretty!"

"Do you like?"

"No."

"Oh but you said it's pretty?" Jeno started pouting not knowing why the younger didn't like it.

"I don't like it because I love it!"

"You can't do that to my heart~"

Jaemin giggled and Jeno carried him over to lay down on the blankets. Once they were comfortable Jeno grabbed his laptop and let Jaemin pick out a movie for them. Jaemin pressed play and then snuggled into Jeno's chest for warmth.

After about two movies the younger was half asleep but Jeno still had to ask him something.

"Baby ~" Jaemin hummed opening his eyes so he could listen to the older. "I have something to ask you."

Jaemin sat up trying to be engaged in the conversation. "What do you wanna ask me."

"You carry a pen on you correct?"

"Always."

"Can I borrow it."

Jaemin gave Jeno the pen curious to what he was going to use it for. The younger felt the tingling sensation he gets when jeno would write him.
Jaemin looked down at his arm and watched Jeno attempt to draw a flower.

The flowers turned out so pretty but Jeno wasn't done yet

The flowers turned out so pretty but Jeno wasn't done yet. He kept writing.

"Will

You

Be

My

Boyfriend?"

Jaemin was shocked to say the least. He looked back up at Jeno to see him waiting for an answer.

"Can I see the pen?"

Jeno handed him the pen and Jaemin wrote a

Yes!

Jeno brought the younger back into his arms and kissed him. After pulling away Jaemin asked how he knew how to draw the flower.

"What was the first flower you ever drew me?"

"A rose How could I forget."

"Well after a year of thinking I could never be with you I finally said forget about what my father wants and I learned how to draw a roses because I knew if I was ever going to ask you out I was going to do it like this."

"You have been practicing for a year?"

"Kinda, yeah."

Jaemin smiled so wide. He was happy. After all the days he felt like giving up. After all the times he thought that his soulmate didn't want him. After all the times he cried envying his best friend for having someone. He was happy. All the wait was worth getting to be with his soulmate.

Jaemin started tearing up moving to hug the other probably.

"Why are you crying baby? I thought you'd be happy."

"Happy tears," Jaemin mumbled putting his head further into Jeno's chest.

The now couple stayed in that position until Jaemin fell asleep. Jeno moved him back into the car before driving them back to the cabin.

Once reaching the cabin jeno carried the younger bridle style back into the bedroom so they can sleep.

~•~
Hello long time no see I hope everyone's having a good day and staying positive!!

💚