6.

"Thank you for meeting with me."

"Anytime Jeno what do you need." Chenle sat across from the older sipping on his coffee Jeno bought.

"As you know our families want to see us married."

" oh yay how could I forget," Chenle's voice was laced with sarcasm.

"We both know that both of us would rather be with our mates so how about we strike a deal."

"I'm listening."

"We get our parents to call off the wedding. I know it will be hard because our parents are dead set on it but I finally after so long of being scared of my dad, I talked to my mate. No offense but I don't wanna be with you and I know you don't wanna be with me."

"Thank god. You see that boy over there." Chenle point to a kid that looked no older then maybe 12. "That's my mate and before you think he's 12 he is actually 17 so ha. His names Jisung and I come here three times a week just to see him. I want nothing more then to be with him so I'm all ears to how you want to solve our little problem."

Jeno and Chenle discussed how they are going to call off the marriage deal. As they were about to walk out Jeno's favorite worker walked in.

"Hyuck I'm so sorry that you had to cover my shift yesterday."

"Jaemin what are you doing here you should be resting."

"So that's his name. Jaemin. Its cute," Jeno thought. He finally knew the boys name. After a week of waiting for the boy to wear a name tag it at least someone to say the guys name.

"Hyuck I have something important to tell you!"

Jeno couldn't help but listen to their conversation. They were talking very loud it's like they were asking people to listen.

"What happened that had you literally jumping with joy."

"Ok do you know how my soulmate just recently reached out," Hyuck nodded signaling the other to continue. "Ok so I told him that I might not be able to draw him a flower tomorrow because I may still be sick and he was like 'your sick'. He ended up bringing me his sweatshirt and I smells like him and god he's perfect."

Jeno's eyes were as wide as saucers. Was it just him or is Jaemin his soulmate. Was that way Jeno felt so drawn to him.

"Nana sweets his not as perfect as you make him out to be. He only recently started to reply to your messages. You have to remember he totally blew you off. I'm happy for you I just want you to be cautious."

Jeno knew he let Jaemin down by not stopping his father but that's in the past now he would do anything to be with the other now even if it meant he has to give up his place at his fathers company.

"Haechan he said it was family issues keeping us apart ~." Jaemin was pouting that his friend wasn't as happy as him.

All Jaemin news was his soulmate was out there and he at least cared a tiny bit or else he would have being given the others sweatshirt.

~•~
Hello lovelies!
Happy thanksgiving (if you don't celebrate that's ok)
I would like to say that I'm so thankful for all of you. You make your day better and though I don't know many of you personal you all are so nice and always telling me to take my time and make sure I'm resting so thank you!
I love you all!💚

I may have made Jeno find out to early but just you wait I know how all of you love when I make my characters painfully oblivious🤠🥸