29.

~1 month later~

"WaaaaaAaake up I'm hungry." Jaemin was sitting on Jeno's chest trying to wake him up so they could eat.

Jaemin has fully healed and he was excited because that means he could do things he wants to do again. One of the things Jaemin has really wanted to do was go back to work so he could work with Hyuck and Jisung again but Jeno told him he should wait a little longer so he doesn't push himself.

Jeno started groaning finally waking up. "Baby why are you up so early?" Jeno opened his eyes to see his beautiful boyfriends smile. He placed his hands on Jaemin's hips to move him so he could sit up.

"You said you were talking me on a date today because I'm all healed." Jaemin snuggled into Jeno's chest wrapping his arms around his neck.

"How could I forget, let's get you some food then we will get ready. How does that sound?" Jaemin nodded excitedly tearing himself away from Jeno to make breakfast.

After they ate Jeno told Jaemin to dress casual so he stole Jeno's hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans. Jeno put on a black hoodie, black pants and black vans.

"Are you say baby?"

"Yeah, where are we going?"

"Surprise."

Jeno opened the car door for Jaemin before going to the drivers side getting in. They drove for two and a half hours and arrived at a cinema.

"Are were watching a movie Nono?"

"You'll see." Jeno grabbed Jaemin's hand and led him to an elevator inside the building. They went up eight floors and when the elevator doors opened Jaemin gasped in shock.

It was a beautiful garden. It has a coffee shop and a pretty view of the city.

"How did you find this place?" Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin and put his head on his shoulder after they stepped out of the elevator.

"My mom took me here. She said that if I was ever to bring anyone here to make sure they are special to me and your pretty special."

Jaemin turned around in Jeno's arms to face him. "Thank you! I love you so much."

"I love you too baby. It only 2:45 but the sunset from here is amazing."

"Well if we don't see it today then you'll have to bring me back." Jaemin giggled as Jeno smiled down at him.

"I like that idea but for now do you want your espresso of death while we are here."

"It's not an espresso of death!!"

"Honey you get a venti iced americano with 4 extra shots of espresso, lots of ice and no water."

"Hey I have been getting 2 extra shots instead of 4 because you were worried."

"Still."

"Whatever." Jaemin looks away in defeat and walks over to the glass wall over looking the city.

After Jeno got the drinks they sat at a table talking until it was around 5:30 and the sun was going down. "Babe look." Jeno pointed to the sky making Jaemin look and his eyes widened at the view. "Come here." Jeno stood up and pulled Jaemin over to the middle of the room so they were surrounded with flowers. Jeno got down on one knee in front of Jaemin and pulled out a box.

"Nono what are you doing?"

"Na Jaemin, my love I know we have been through so much and through all of it you have stayed with me. Before we met the year and a half you drew me flowers they were all so beautiful and unique. They were just like you beautiful and uniquely made for me. After we started dating all the stuff that happened with my dad you still never left me which  I'm so grateful for because I don't know what I would have done without you.  People may think this is too fast but when you know you know. My flower, Na Jaemin will you marry me?"

Jaemin was balling his eyes out. He certainly wasn't expecting this. He pulled Jeno up and jumped on him wrapping his arms and legs around the older. Jeno held him up by putting his hands under his legs. Then Jaemin mumbled his answer into Jeno's shoulder as he was clinging to him.

"Baby I can't hear your answer."

Jaemin pulled away enough to cup Jeno's checks. "Yes."

"What I can't hear you." Jeno was messing with him he just wanted to hear it over and over again.

"Yes."

"What was that."

Instead on answering Jaemin smashed his lips onto Jeno's.

"Did you get my answer this time?"

"Yep loud and clear."

Jeno started spinning him and Jaemin around in circles. "Man I got lucky I have such a beautiful, smart and caring fiancé."

"Well I'm equally as lucky in my fianćes on words he's a 'sexy CEO'."

"I'm not going to live that down am I?"

"Nope." Jaemin started to giggle.

He was so happy he was engaged to the man of his dreams. He was fully healed and was going to be able to start working and going back to in person classes. Jaemin couldn't think of one thing that could make this anymore perfect. Nothing could break the bond that him and Jeno share.

~•~
Ok for real I didn't notice that I had Jeno propose in the middle of flowers until I put them in the center of the flowers. 😂 I looked up cute dates in Seoul and this is an actual flower garden but I didn't realize like my whole story is flowers and I had him propose in the center of flowers. Idk of you know what I'm trying to say then you get it.

Also I'm dumb so I'm going into my freshman year and I'm registering for classes and the 'I want my parents to be proud of me' side of me though it would be a good idea if I sign up for algebra and geometry. That is TWO math classes in one year. A 9th grade class and a 10th grade class.

Conclusion I'm a dumb bitch.