25.

Jeno woke up feeling pain in his nose and his eye. He sat up groaning finally looking around to see that he was on the sidewalk alone with blood on his hand from him touching his nose. Jaemin. Jaemin was nowhere to be found.

Jeno stood up running to his car. He grabbed his phone trying to call Jaemin.

"Come on Baby pick up." After a few rings Jaemin didn't answer so out of anger Jeno through his phone in the passenger seat. He drove to the police station thinking that is the most responsible thing to do. He hopped out of his car running into the station.

The lady at the front desk looked up and gasped, "Sir your bleeding are you ok?"

"No someone came up to me and my boyfriend and punched me, they took my boyfriend, please help me find him please."

"Sir I'm going to need you to breath and describe what your boyfriend loves like so we can put out a report for him."

"Will a picture do?" The lady nodded so Jeno showed her his Lock Screen.

"Cute ummm

"Cute ummm.... I need you to fill out this form that tells us about him." Jeno fills out the form and gives it back to the lady. "Ok I'll give this to our team and I hope we will find him."

Jeno thanked the lady and left. He got in his car and drove around the city looking if he found Jaemin on the streets. He wasn't going to let himself go home or sleep. Jaemin was his first priority and without him Jeno felt empty. Like something was missing and something was missing. His baby.

_

Jaemin woke up to a sharp pain in his cheek. He opened his eyes to see he was tied to a chair. He looked up to see the man that kidnapped him.

"What do you want?" Jaemin's voice hurt and was coming out scratchy. The man above him just laughed.

"You sound like you need some water here let me help you." The man grabbed a bucket of ice water and dumped it over Jaemin's head. He screamed as the coldness numbed his skin.

"I didn't do anything to you please let me go."

"Oh you may have not got on my bad side but you got on his and he wants you to pay."

"Who is he because if "he" has a problem with me he should act like a man and deal with it himself."

Jaemin earned himself a punch directly to his eye. "Well that ones going to bruise."

"Why don't you sound scared because you do know your never leaving this place."

"I have faith."

"In?"

"My boyfriend."

"The twig that got knocked out after one punch."

"Hey don't insult him. Come here and untie me I'll roundhouse your ass for talking bad about him."

"Do you even know what a roundhouse is."

"No but people talk about it in movies."

The man walked over to Jaemin bending down to be face to face with the boy. "He's not coming for you."

"You don't know that."

"I do I know that he's in his bed with what looks like a girl, wanna see."

"I don't believe you."

The man grabbed his phone and pulled up a picture of a security camera and Sure enough there was a guy with a girl sleeping in his arms.

"That's not Jeno."

"Are you in denial or are you just as dumb as everyone thinks."

"He's G.A.Y and he would never cheat on me."

"We all have or dirty little secrets."

Jaemin started crying. He doesn't want to believe it but it looks so real. Jeno wouldn't cheat on him right. The guy must be trying mind games.

The guy walked out of the storage container and left Jaemin alone with his thoughts. Crying to himself.

Unknowns POV:

"Did you get him."

"Yes sir."

"Good did you show him the picture."

The man nodded.

"The slut will finally leave him for good. I want you to keep him for however long it takes for the cops to start searching around here until then have your fun and make sure you make that slut pay."

"Yes

Mr Lee."

~•~
I feel bad I don't like writing like this I like soft and fluffy books this has taking a turn but I am determined to try something new