30.

The couple was cuddle up in bed in each other embrace because it was Saturday. They were laying in silence until Jeno spoke up, "Jaemin do you wanna get married today?"

"What are you suggesting?"

"Well we watched the movie Clouds last night yeah? So spoiler alert the boy dies-"

"He had cancer Nono what does this have to do with us getting married?"

"Well I was thinking tomorrow isn't a guarantee so why not live life to the fullest. If tomorrow isn't a guarantee then I wanna know that I married the man I love and fell asleep in his arms."

Jaemin scooted up to be face to face with Jeno instead of buried in his chest. Once he was face to face with him he cupped his cheeks. "You aren't going to die tomorrow I won't let you. Your not allowed to leave me."

"I would never intentionally leave you my love." Jeno grabbed the back of Jaemin's neck and pulled him closer so he could kiss him.

"Yes."

Jeno raised an eyebrow questionably at What Jaemin was saying yes to.

"Yes I wanna marry you today I don't wanna wait."

Jeno grinned like a maniac before jumping off the bed. "Ok I will call all the guys and tell them to meet us- wait how are we doing this?"

"I have a friend that owes me a favor and she has a friend."

"A friend of a friend? You aren't a drug dealer are you?" Jeno stared at Jaemin tilting his head down questionably.

Jaemin sat in the center of the bed with his mouth wide open trying to find a reason to why he is being called a drug dealer. "I am not a drug dealer you ass!" Jaemin throw his pillow at Jeno but he caught it. "Go take a shower and I'll make a call."

"Ok drug dealer boyfriend." Jeno winked and ran to the bathroom before Jaemin could throw another pillow at him. Jaemin scoffed and grabbed his phone.

(A/n: Jaemin /person on the phone)

"Hey I need a favor."

"Long time no call Jaemin."

"I called you before I went missing."

"Still that was like two weeks ago."

Jaemin shook his head with a grin on his face, "I know I already used my favor for when you pushed me off the swing at age 6 but I remember that you also always would take my cookies my mom would pack in my lunches in 8th grade."

"Man I knew this day would come but dang mess with a Leo once they hold grudges the rest of their life's."

"You will be fully redeemed if you can get your wedding officiant friend to official me and my fianće wedding today."

"I'll make a call but do you want that lady's phone number you had me track down?"

"Yes please."

Jaemin's friend gave him the phone number then hung up to call her other friend. By the end of the call Jeno walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

Jeno smirked his fiancé try not to look at his body.

"You can look baby it's all yours."

"You know what I'm just going to go take that shower umm...." Jaemin shoes walked into the bathroom.

Jeno loved his fiancée's red face. "My love just a reminder for cold water you turn it to the left."

"I KNOW THAT SHUT UP! I LIKE MY SHOWERS VERY VERY WARM THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"