4.

Would it be bad to say that after Jaemin finally revived a message from his soulmate he got hopeful. He thought that maybe they could talk again. He wanted to ask for his soulmate name so he was going to do it when he draws his flower.

Today he's drawing a lily. They are so simple yet cute. Under his Lily he wrote, 'what's your name.' In a few minutes he got a message back.

Jeno saw the note and the flowers but he knew he couldn't tell him his name. So he thought of a nickname. 'You can call me Nono. It's not my name but a nickname'.

'That's so cute! Call me nana then!'

'Ok bye bye nana I have to go'

Jaemin drew a heart and left his soulmate alone. He has to go into the cafe for a closing shift. Jaemin really doesn't want to go but Haechan also being stuck with him will make it at least a little bearable.

After his collage ended he headed straight to the cafe. When he got there he was greeted with the amazing smell of coffee.  

Jaemin went to the back checked in and begun his shift.

Half way through his shift a extremely handsome guy walks into the building. The guy was wearing a suit so Jaemin guessed he worked at the office near by. Mr. Handsome walked up to the counter with his friends and gave Jaemin their order.

"Hi, can I get a peppermint mocha (a/n: I really don't know what to get him). Hyunjin what do you want?"

"Iced americano."

"Soobin?"

"Umm.... something with almond milk?"

"I'm sorry do you have anything with almond milk?" Jeno looks Jasmin in the eye and the both freeze for a second.

Jaemin shakes off the weird feeling knowing that he has a soulmate still out there. "Yeah I think I can whip something up for you. Will that be all?"

Jeno nodded then paid for the drinks. He had this weird feeling but do to him not eating this morning he blamed it on that.

When the drinks were finished soobin went up and got them so they could go back to the office.

Once the three left Jaemin's schedule went on as normal. He let Hyuck leave early to meet up with Mark since they were almost done cleaning.

After the long days both Jaemin and Jeno had they both collaped onto their bed thinking of their soulmate aka thinking of each other.

~•~
I haven't updated this in a long while. I'm going to try and get back to updating faster for you guys!! I hope you all are heathy and being safe!💚