21.

Jeno hasn't been able to hang out with Jaemin for a week because he has been given so much work. Today is finally the day he is able to go to the coffee shop and see his boyfriend.

Jeno was walking out of his office towards the elevator when his dad rushed over to him. "Where are you going I thought you had a lot of work to do?"

"I've been stuck in my office for a week only leaving to my apartment to shower and get a hour or two to  nap. I finished so I'm going to see Jaemin because he has been so understanding about me having to catch up on work."

"Well I think there is more work that has to be down before you can leave."

Jeno sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. He was so tired and the only thing that he could think of it Jaemin in his arms.

"Dad I think it can wait until I'm back."

"No it has to be done now if you really need coffee send that Canadian kid to go get you something."

"It really sounds like you are just trying to give me piles of work so I don't see Jaemin."

"I would never."

"Sure dad sure." Jeno walked past his dad and pushed the button for the elevator.

"Jeno there is a lot of work to do. What are you doing."

Jeno didn't say anything back and just walked into the elevator. He saw his dad walking towards the elevator so he pressed the button to close the doors before his dad could reach him.

When he got down to the ground floor he walked straight to the coffee shop.

When he walked through the doors of the shop he saw the most beautiful smile that he could never get tired of. Jaemin hadn't noticed him yet so he walked into the line waiting his turn.

Once he got to the counter Jaemin hasn't looked up yet because he was talking to hyuck so Jeno stood there until Jaemin was done talking.

"Hello what can I get started for you."

"I don't know cutie what do you recommend."

Jaemin looked up surprised because Jeno hadn't told him he was coming in today.

"Jeno what are you doing here I thought you were busy?"

"I slipped away. Plus I really need coffee because I've slept like a total of 12 hours the past week."

"Jeno I told you to make sure you rest and you eat."

"I did one out of the two."

"I swear, ummm let me make you something then I'll take my break so we can sit and I can actually talk to you in person and not through a phone."

Jeno paid for his coffee and went to sit down to wait for Jaemin to join him.

Once Jaemin told Jisung and Haechan he was taking his break he went over to Jeno. He saw the older yawn while resting his head in his hand half asleep.

"Baby. Hey wake up. Why don't we just go to your apartment so you can get some well needed rest."
Jeno shook his head knowing he had work waiting for him on his desk. "Hey look at me please." Jeno opened his eyes as Jaemin took his hand in his.
"I don't care if you have work waiting for you. I know your thinking of all the things at work but I'm not letting you go back unless you a sleep and have a prepare meal."

"I love you have I ever told you that Jaemin. You are so kind and I know you don't want me to go back to work but my dad told me about a file I think it was I don't know but I have to get back."

"Fine but I'm coming with you."

"Sweets you have work to do."

Jaemin stood up from his seat and sat on Jeno's lap. He grabbed Jeno's face while Jeno's hands found themselves on Jaemin's waist.

"Haechan and Jisung can hold down the fort while I take care of my cute *kiss* amazing *kiss* caring *kiss* loving *kiss* boyfriend*kiss*."

Jeno looked up at the younger with nothing but love in his eyes. Jaemin leaned down to give him another kiss until the couple heard a very loud squeal.

"OMG GO BEASTIE GET YOUR MAN."

Jaemin looked up at his best friends embarrassed because now everyone in the coffee shop is looking at the couple. Jeno just chuckled loving how everyone is seeing this cutie is his.

"Come on cutie the sooner I finish the file the sooner I get to have you in my arms on my bed."

Jaemin just said ok. He went to tell his friends that he was leaving to make sure that jeno rest and both of them were understanding. Jeno took the younger to his office building all the way to the top level to his office.

"I like your office you have a great view of the city."

"Thanks babe you can sit on the couch while I finish this."

Jeno sat in his office chair looking at the work he had to finish. After 10 minutes Jaemin looked over at Jeno knowing that this was going to take awhile so he stood up and walked over to Jeno. Once he reached him he tapped on the olders shoulder.

"What is it baby." Jeno pulled away from his desk to face the younger but Jaemin didn't say anything and just curled up into Jeno's chest. Jeno didn't say anything and just turned back to his work even though he had his boyfriend in his lap hugging him like a koala.

Jeno finished in a half an hour Jaemin still in his lap. "Baby are you awake." Jaemin hummed too comfortable to talk. "I'm finally done so how about we head to my apartment and order some take out how does that sound." Jaemin nodded getting out of Jeno's lap but before he could get his leg over Jeno grabbed him keeping him in his lap. "Nope you're not leaving I want you to pretend that you are sleeping so if we run into my dad I can tell him to be quiet so he doesn't wake you up."

"Sounds like a plan. I get to still be in your arms."

Jeno stood up with the younger and grabbed his bag so that they could leave. Once he stepped out of his office his dad was right at the door but jeno just put his finger to his lips telling his dad to be quiet.

They got to Jeno's apartment and ordered food. After eating they got into bed. Jeno gave the younger one of his sweatshirts and sweats to sleep in. Jeno put on a white t-shirt and gray sweats and let's just say Jaemin was dying.

They both got into the comforters and Jeno snuggled into Jaemin's chest while Jaemin played with his fluffy hair.

"Baby you realize we are in bed by 4 o'clock in the evening."

They both giggled. "Do you realize you have barely slept in a week."

"Well I know I'll sleep good because I have you in my arms tonight."

"I love you babe, please get some rest."

"I will just keep playing with my hair."

They both giggled Jeno leaning up to give Jaemin one more kiss before he passed out.

~•~
I just realize some of you are communicating with me through my message and I'll try to get to them as soon as I can

I would like to ask to reframe from saying negative things to me in the messages because it really brings me down and hurts my feelings

Other then that thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a good a positive day💚