24.

Jaemin and Jeno had a date planned today so the younger got ready and left his dorm. The couple was meeting up at the park.

Jaemin arrived first so he decided he should text Jeno.

Me
Babe I'm here

Nono
Ok I'm on my way we are meeting on
the same bench we met at before right

Me
Yep

Nono
Ok baby I'll see you in a few minutes

Me
Drive safe

Nono
I will love

Me
Bye bye

Jaemin sat on his phone waiting. He felt like someone was watching him but when he looked up he didn't see anyone.

Jeno arrived some time later jogging over to the younger. "Hey baby are you ready?" Jaemin nodded holding his hand out so Jeno would hold it which he gladly did. They walked hand and hand to Jenos car before getting in.

"So where is my prince charming taking me?"

Jeno chuckled, "We are going to drive in a direction until we find something."

"Sounds fun which direction."

"You choose love."

"Ummm.... how about we head East."

Jeno nodded starting the cast and driving East.

"Jeno?"

"What's up baby?"

"Can I ask you something?" Jeno nodded so Jaemin continued, "What was your mom like? I know she wasn't really around but was she nice?"

"She was lovely. The second kindest person I know after you of course," Jaemin giggled before Jeno continued, "My parents were both so good to me. Some people would say we were the model of what a perfect family would look like. Man I was so lucky but then my dad started coming home later and later. Drunk off his ass sometimes. My mom was always there for me but seeing my dad like this they started to drift apart," Jaemin squeezed Jeno's hand knowing his family was a touchy topic for him. "My parents started to fight and it all went down hill. At first it was little things like not sharing a bed or my mom not giving my dad a kiss before he left for work. My mom finally filed for divorce because they weren't in love and everyone knew it. She tried to get custody over me but my dad being the richer person he paid someone and got full custody of me not letting my mom see me."

Jaemin had a lone tear running down his cheek at the story Jeno had just told him. "I'm so sorry that happened to you love."

"It was a while ago I just wish I could see my mom again. I heard her new husband is really nice."

"Aren't you allowed to choose what parents you want to live with at like 14 or something."

"Yeah but my dad said it was either I picked him or something bad might happen."

Jaemin brought Jeno's hand up to his mouth kissing the back of it. To lighten the mood Jaemin connected his phone to the radio and started to play some music. He was humming along to the songs slightly singing them under his breath.

"Sing for me."

"What?"

Jeno restarted the song, "sing for me baby, please~"

Jaemin was going to protest but then saw Jeno's puppy eyes so he way quickly agreed.

As the world I'm heading towards and matching up to is getting bigger It makes me feel an emptiness somehow What part it is, even if the shape is maybe like this Even when myself can't come to know it

Jenojams stared in aww at Jaemin.

As if solving up the scattered pieces We are matching up our stories Inside the empty spot in my heart, there's a piece called you taking place I just know it at first glance I saw you

You're my missing puzzle piece Finally I solved it You filled every piece of my heart, even the scarred part of it to the fullest And somehow, you've become my everything My missing puzzle piece

Jaemin stopped singing feeling self conscious.

"Why did you stop."

"You're staring."

"And your beautiful." Jaemin starts blushing. He looked around finally noticing they were stopped.

"Where are we?"

"A beach."

The couple got out of the car and walked down to the waves.

"It's so pretty the way the sun meets the horizon would be so pretty to draw."

"You should paint the view when you get back home."

"I am going to."

Jaemin took his shoes off to feel the sand and Jeno shortly followed. The sat of the sand talking about anything and everything.

It's was starting to get dark so they put their shoes on and walked back to the car.

"I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too it was nice to get away from the office."

Jeno drove back to his apartment because it was Friday and the younger was staying with him for the weekend. As they pulled up Jeno got out and rushed over to open the door before Jaemin could get a chance.

"Thank you babe." Jaemin kissed Jeno's cheek.

They had parked a few blocks down so they could walk a little. Jeno felt a trap on his shoulder and when he turned around he was met with a punch in the face. Jaemin gasped as he saw the unknown man single handedly knock out his boyfriend. Jaemin got down on his knees trying to check if Jeno was ok only to be pulled away from him.

Jaemin was now standing with his back facing the man. A white cloth was placed over his mouth and nose and Jaemin felt hisself start to feel dizzy and light headed. He soon lost consciousness and his body was thrown over the man's shoulder and thrown into a trunk. The man tied his hands and put duct tape over his mouth before closing the trunk.

~•~
😈