20.

The couple spent one more night up at the cabin before they had to leave so Jaemin can get back to his classes. Once they were back in the city Jeno took the younger home even though he wanted to take Jaemin to his house.

Once Jeno got home he saw his dad's car in his driveway. He contemplated not going on and just driving to Jaemin's apartment but he knew he would grace to face his dad sooner or later.

As he walked in he left his bags by the doorway. He walked into the living room to see his dad waiting for him.

"Hello dad."

"Ah look it's my son that loves to runaway and act like he has no responsibilities."

"Well I told you to use my vacation time and we both know I have a lot of that seeing as I'm at the office 24/7."

Jeno's dad signed not in the mood to fight with his son. "You realize the only reason I didn't send someone down there to get you is so you can have your little fantasy life. You think that you can actually be with that boy? Jeno don't make me laugh."

"Is it so hard to let me be happy?"

(A/n: I forgot what I did with Jeno's mom so bare with me plz😖)

"Why be happy when you can be successful, when you can have money and you can buy all the things you ever wanted. You don't need that silly boy. I'm just trying to do what's right for you."

"Can't you let me decide what's right for me? I have let you control my life for far to long. Just because your soulmate left you don't mean mine will."

"Everyone leaves once you figure that out the better you will be in life."

Jeno was done after so long he just wanted to have his life back. Since he was 11 or 12 he has be trained to take his fathers place. He loved the job he was trained for but if it meant he had to give up Jaemin he didn't want it.

"I quit."

"Excuse me?"

"If I can't be with the love of my life then I don't want to work for your stupid company. Take the CEO spot back. I'm not taking it."

Jeno was about to walk away until his dad caught his arm.

"Jeno think about this you are throwing your life away for this boy."

"He is my life dad."

Jeno walked away almost making it halfway up the stairs until he heard his dad say something he never thought would come out of his dads mouth.

"You can have the boy and the company. If you are willing to fight me this much for him he must be very special."

"He is dad."

~•~
Hey bitches~ 💚
(sorry that was mean)

Hello I hope you enjoyed the chapter it was a very all over the place one in sorry🥺