3.

Jaemin didn't know what flower to draw today so he went with a simple rose. It was his mother's favorite flower so that made it his favorite. He wasn't expecting anything back like always but then he felt a tingling sensation on his arm.

Jaemin was amazed. He had only felt this feeling once and it didn't turn out so well for him. He was scared to look at what his soulmate wrote. It was probably asking him to stop.

"Ok the worst thing he could tell me it that he doesn't want to be my soulmate which he already has ." Jaemin was talking to himself and his roommate Renjun gave him a weird look.

"Weirdo," Renjun says it under his breath so Jaemin couldn't hear him.

Jaemin decided that he's just going to look what the person wrote and think positively. When he looked down he saw....

Jeno had just finished a meeting with some investors. He felt his soulmate drawing so he hurried up his office so he can watch him draw. Once his soulmate was done he ran up to his door and locked it.

He sat back in his seat and grabbed his pen. Right now he doesn't even want to think about his father or Chenle or the deal. All he wants to do it's talk to his soulmate. So that's what he's going to do. His door is lock nobody can interrupt him.

The only thing he wanted to write was 'beautiful'. That described the drawing and his soulmate. Beautiful.

When Jaemin saw the words he screamed and Renjun left the room. His soulmate thought his drawing was beautiful. That was all he need to know was that his soulmate didn't hate the drawings. He didn't know what to write back he never had to reply because he was always the one sending the messages.

As he was contemplating he felt another message being written. 'I'm sorry we can't be together. It's some stupid family stuff but I just want you to know that I see your drawings and I love them and if I had my choice I would want to spend the rest of my life with you.'

Jaemin was sad but happy at the same time. He was happy that his soulmate finally to him and that he wanted to spend their life together but Jaemin was said because they couldn't and he didn't know why. They were soulmates you can't break a soulmate bond. They both have the mark on their collar bone. That is their thing you can't just not be with the one you were literally made for.

Jeno felt so sorry for his soulmate because his fucked up family is keeping them apart because they want power and money. He had thought about leaving his family but he can't. Those are the people that raised him. His mom of all people had taught about soulmates yet she was pushing him towards Chenle.

The only thing Jeno wants to do is hug his soulmate and tell him how sorry he is that they had to be separated.

All Jaemin could write back was 'its ok just know that I'm always here and if your family comes around I would be more than happy to be yours'.

~•~
Ok so hi I love you all xxx 💚