English Food & Super Latvia: Part 1

Got inspiration from video above. This channel is really great.
------------‐----------------------------------------------------

Latvia was ditched by Estonia for the nordics and by Lithuania for Belarus.
He was trying to avoid Russia as he had "insulted" Russias fashion sense. It wasn't his fault he didn't have a filter when it came to preserving historical artifacts. He sighed and shivered, Russia was probably lurking around ready to jump out and grab him.

He really wished they he could be friend with the other Baltics mabye even siblings, at the very least he wanted a sugar glider. Mabye if he had one he wouldn't be alone. He sighed.

He jumped like a scared cat when he heard yelling and what sounded like the banging of pans. He followed the sound to two big oak doors.

He peaked in the door to see the FACE family having dinner. England was wearing a pink frilly apron and was hitting America with a spoon as France was k'oed on the floor changing colors like Jeb_. Canada was hiding behind his brother clutching his arm and hoping this time England wouldn't notice him. America was yelling, "IGGY! HE DEAD! LOOK!" as he pointed erratically at France.

England huffed and crossed his arms, "Yeah, you bloody git, of course he is because he is a overdramatic frog! Come on lad, you ate my food before!"

America turned green and leaned on Canada, "yeah..." gulp "and I barely survived..."

England was about to argue when black smoke billowed out of the kitchen door, and with a toatally not girly scream, he ran in to the kitchen.

When he returned Canada screamed as England sat his creation on the table. The creation wiggled on its own and seemed to cry at its own existence.

America quickly looked around the room for all exits, then his gaze stopped on Latvia by the door.

He glanced up at england with a gulp and with his best colony voice as he looked sweetly at england, "Engwand, it looks good! But can you make some scones, pwease?"

Canada hit him but America ignored as england smilled till it was creepy and rushed to make 'his darling boy' some scones. With England gone his plan could unfold.

Canada looked at him with a wtf look, " What the maple, alfred! We don't need more of...." he gave a hesitant glance at the creation which leaned at him, he flinched, "...that abomination!"

America patted his brother's arm but looked towards the door with his hero smile, "You don't have ta' hide, my dude. I'm not Russia."

Latvia fell backwards at being caught and tried to scramble but backed into Russia who was plasteted against the doors cornered by Belarus. Making the easy choice Latvia dived into the room and locked the door and nervously came to stand between America and Canada.

He was nervous because there were rumors about the twins and some sport called hockey aswell as being powerful nations, and the height, and alot of similarities to Russia that he didn't want to think about. He looked up to see two good natured smiles and they both put a hand on his shoulders making him sit.

Canada had reservations about making Latvia eat the food, yet self-preservation is a strong will to break. America felt a bit like a villian, but he was a hero so that was impossible.

America turned his southern hospitality all the way up, " Hey, latvia dude its so glad to see you. How've ya' been? Nice ta' see ya'" he repeated nervous.
Canada smiled sweetly, "My brother's right, eh. How are you, bud?"

Whether the twins knew it or not but they were creepy, staring at him with nearly identical faces. Latvia felt his life depened on his respose, "w-w-well as I could be, s-s-sirs."

America hurriedly cut the wriggling greenish/brown blob as it let out one final hiss, "You don't gotta call me sir, lat-dude. But it's lovely ta' hear from ya. Here why don't ya' have some? You look famished!" Canada nodded in agreement. He slid the dish towards Latvia and made smaller plates for him and his twin. At latvia's expression he gave a smile that was supposed to be comforting, but looked nervous and a bit regretful. Canada gave him a pat on the back reasuring.

Canada and America abruptly sat down besides him, as england came back before they could bolt to safety. England followed by smoke came out of the kitchen. He looked estatic to see Latvia with a big plate. He put 2 scones on the twin's plates.

He sat down with such a happy face that it split his face a bit unnaturaly. He noticed they weren't eating, and frowned, "Don't be shy Lads, come on, eat up!"

The look on his face left no room for argument. America raised his fork  looking like a man being executed, then shovelled the food quickly as he could, trying not to let it touch his tastebuds as they would assuredly die. Latvia looked to see Canada copying his brother. Latvia looked back to englands face with a shudder and raised his fork and gobbled the food down as fast or faster than the twins, either hoping to get it over with or for a quick death.

England didn't aknowledge the tears from all three, only commenting that they were "famished", and they must eat alot as they were "growing boys" and their distress was unnoticed as he went to "make more food for you starved poppets".

As he left the table they all fell off their chairs to collapse ontop of France who looked blue as Canada and America were not exactly feathers.
_________________________________________
                    Some Time Latter
_________________________________________

A few hours latter blue and red lights flashed infront of the meeting building and sirens blarred as France, America, Canada, and Latvia were all being rushed out on stretchers for poisoning to the nearest hospital. The authorities didn't call it "food poisoning" as what they ate simply wasn't food. They were accompanied by Lithuania who had been knifed by Belarus while on their "date". 

Germany pinched his nose as Prussia laughed obnoxiously, the italies were sobbing at such crimes to humanity and food, Belarus was barely restrained by Ukraine as Russia tried to hide behind  China and Estonia, and China looked disturbed while whinning about how chineese medcine that he sold would help.

The authorities gave Germany information to relay to the nations bosses and embassies. He sighed. Why did he have to be the only one with half a brain.

Germany looked over to the man respinsible and shook his head. England was off to the side sitting on a stoop with a dark cloud over his head, his chef hat was deflated and his apron a bit torn. By the looks of things, so was his pride, yet everybody knew he would blame his victims not his cooking.

Germany cancelled the meeting for the next day, doubting they could recover that soon. Nations may heal quick, yet not that quick.