Why you shouldn't smoke the zaza at a world meeting.

Matt sat in his chair hugging Kuma, "Why does no one even notice me?"

"Seriously, Matt, you need help. How many times do I have to tell you we can all see you. How much did you smoke this time?"

"That's weird kumataki. You sound different....Did you touch my stuff again?"

"Oh brother." 'kuma' slaps his forhead.

Zoom out from matt's perspective to the world meeting being held in Ottawa. Canada is hugging a fed up America like his little pet bear, who had to be left at home because the last time kuma attended a meeting he harassed Seychelles for some of her fish she brought for lunch.

Anyways, Matt was stressed out about hosting the meeting and decided to chill himself out a bit. Of course, as with every meeting he hosted, he had done too much and was zonked and thought no one could see him. Of course they all could. They had reassured him dozens of times. Yet, he seemed to have none of it.

Alfred was his unfortunate victim today. When Al had tried to reason with his bro, Matt had mistaken the chubby al for kuma. Now al was held in a death grip by his bro. Not the most intimidating or professional position for a superpower to be in. He was throwing all of Matt's zaza away as soon as he could get free.

"VERDAMMIT! VE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Germany yelled, once again taking control of a off the rails meeting. "America, you are going to have to give your presentation no matter what so ve can all get out of here."

"You can't make me!"

"Just do it you bloody git." Arthur grumbled at Alfred who scoffed, offended.

"Matt is on Pluto and I'm the git?!" Alfred exclaimed.

"JUST DO IT!-" everyone started to yell at him to do his presentation already so they could leave.

"FINE! Dammit. You're paying for this matt." So therefore, he had to do his presentation. The next day Matt had all his zaza confiscated by Al. Of course that almost caused a war, but it was zaza or maple syrup.