Always On My Mind

America stood staring out the window of the meeting hall in Iceland. He placed a hand to the glass and felt the cold bleed through the window.

The cold permeated his melancholy mind. He let out a sigh, leaving condensation on the window of which he drew a broken heart.

So far away. Maybe he didn't appreciate it because he was always busy. However in his heart, he knew, that he never would forget the good times and their love

Now he only had regrets that he did not spend more time. Or make room for them. Did he ever send that email expressing his apreciation? Did he ever say thank you?

He wanted to go back and change that. He banged the window in frustration, "Tell me the sweetness isn't gone...I promise I will return..."

A single glistening tear slid down his cheek and he turned away from the light dramatically letting the rest of the room to see his distressed face and "whispered", "I couldn't choose now you are both gone...." he trailed off.

Everyone else in the cafeteria, gave him a concerned look.

France, being a white knight for love, gained a soft look, "It seems our petite amerique has heartbreak. Ah amour so sweet, so painful."

Everyone tried to be sympathetic until America continued with his dramatics, proving he was just as much France's blood as England's.

Germany deciding to nip things in the bud spoke up, "America, Would you like to share?" He was nervous, emotions were not his thing.

America looked up with teary eyes then turned to look at Iceland with a weird look, "Why! Why is there no McDonalds! No Starbucks! I'm hungry and have a headache!" He put his balm to his temple for extra effect.

Everyone let out a annoyed huff. Of course it was nothing.

England tried to be a good brother for once and offered to share his lunch and tea but that sent America and France into hysterics about consuming what was supposedly "food".

--------------
A quick one shot. Could be improved on, but I am lazy. Also, this song makes me ugly cry.