Boyfriend

You will want to watch the music video to get it.
—————————————————————————————
America grabbed her luggage and went through the rather opulent hotel doors. This place was no best-western, rather some expensive chateau that France had chosen to become the hotel and meeting location. She was tired and jet lagged from taking a late flight over and wanted nothing more than to check into her hotel.

She abruptly stopped as she saw Ivan glance at her before going back to 'talking' to czechia. Amelia whipped off her sunglasses and held them tightly in her hand.

"That rotten commie! Look at him shamelessly flirting with her! Why I oughta- Oughta what? That's right, we are not dating."

That didn't mean much to America as she saw Czechia touching her Ivan- no- Russia. The Bastard had the audacity to glance her way.

THAT DOG! Just not a month ago he was pestering me to go get brunch with him! What the hell is 'Brunch'? Maybe he decided to change up since they did have a bit of falling out over him being a bit stubborn about some policy. Still, he was her man! Whether he chose to or not! Circumstances be d@mned."

She snapped her glasses.

She saw him focus on czech, more than she thought strictly necessary. She shook her head, it was too complicated between them. It would never work. That's the mantra she kept up trying to keep what was most certainly not jealousy at bay.

She looked around the room looking for someone. If Russia could play around on her, she could do the same. She poked South Korea and he turned around and she hugged him. He squealed about "breast" and whatnot. She had her eye on the prize. She looked towards Ivan to see if he was paying attention but he was laughing over something Czechia had said.

~She pushed South Korea away and started to run towards them. THAT B$TCH The commie was taken! Whether they were together or not! She ran and tackled Czechia to the ground all the while Russia looked shocked and he and Slovakia thought it was funny.~

America jolted as she came out of her day dream. Dang, that was a 1st. She looked them up and down disapprovingly before storming off. Not noticing his gaze follow her.
__________________________________________________________

Russia grabbed America's wrist and dragged her to a secluded sitting room after she met with her neighbors. She protested but he dragged her and plopped her down on a seat. Prussia had been watching TV in the room before the other two commandeered it. Reading the atmosphere he decided to stay quiet.

Ivan gave her a serious look, "What do you think you were doing with Korea?"
America rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "What's it matter to you?" she said haughty.

Russia was struck silent remembering their last meeting where he had rebuffed her offer of burgers rudely. Of course, she would take it the wrong way.

Russia paced a bit and rounded on a stoney looking America. He sighed and smiled lightly climbing on the couch towards her as she turned the opposite direction, "Soltonsne, you know the way we fight makes me think we're in love..."

Prussia rolled his eyes and tried not to make eye contact with them.

Russia scooted a bit closer to her, "....I-I am a trainwreck for you to...I lose my mind when it comes to you....." He held her hand delicately and kissed it, ".... I take time with those I choose....The only smile I want is from you..."

Amelia looked back at him tenderly and patted his hand; they leaned in closer until the doors on the room were slammed open by China who made her appearance known, instantly catching Russia's attention and pissing Amelia off.

Prussia sighed, he just wanted to watch his soaps. Not live through a one live action one. __________________________________________________________

America knew that she had kept Russia from getting to his meeting on time with China. She could understand the other woman's entrance but she was going to grill Ivan for that look. She should be the only one he looks at like that. She pouted as she came from the eastern wing where her room was to the staircase. She leaned on a rail and glared at Russia and China. China was of course rubbing Russia's arms, and he was smiling.

~She took her bow and arrow from behind her back and aimed it like her mother taught her, and released it. It pinned China's raised hand to a door before it could touch his face. She slid down the railing ignoring the open mouthed expression of shock on everyone's face. She made a fist at letting him know she was going to aim for him next time. He laughed nervously.~

America jerked herself out of her day dream and went towards the west wing pissed off at Russia. Really? Did he need to make her feel this way all the time? Fine, the game wasn't over yet.
__________________________________________________________

Russia was sitting on a couch drinking a glass of vodka when he noticed America slow dancing with Denmark. When he caught her gaze she just waved happily at him. She was joking around and leaned on his chest when they danced. America put her glasses on his face and then stole them back childishly causing the dane to laugh with her. Russia tilted his head to the side. Was this one of America's tricks? Or was the dane really making a move on what was his? They spun around and America held on to Den's tie as they dipped. They looked as if they kissed.

~Russia jumped up from his seat to kick the dane in the chest then reach and grab his heart. The Dane couldn't love what was his without a heart, da? America stuck her hand out to receive the heart like a gift. Prussia looked on in horror, and his mouth was catching flies as he looked at their display.~

Russia was brought to reality and shook his head at her antics when America shoved Denmark away towards Norway, and winked at Ivan. She mouthed something to him and he nodded with a smirk and she winked at him again.
__________________________________________________________

Prussia walked into the bathroom only to find the weird couple cuddling. It seems they had another argument and settled it violently. Really, those two and their brute strength, terrifying. He shook his head and stuck his hand up to stop their excuses. He left, glad knowing it was on France's bill and not his.