30| Earned it

Girl you earned it, yeah
You know our love would be tragic 
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favourite kind of night

Harry

London had this invigorating and thrilling environment I almost forgot about. I loved how even after all these years it still felt the same to play here. 

Honestly, I think it even feels better now, mostly because after spending so many years away from music, my true passion, I managed to reignite this old flame inside me which had never stopped burning, it was simply dormant.

After singing the first song in front of this crowd I never thought about my nerves again, they simply vanished from my body. I was in my element, almost as if this was where I belonged.

I have to admit that having Olivia cheer for me in the first row was one of the reasons why I felt so free and comfortable. Somehow, she always loved every single one of my performances, it made me feel safe knowing at least one person here was going to enjoy my gig. In the end, I think more people ended up enjoying, at least that is what I'm reading on their faces.

I decided to open the gig with 'The chain' which was a song everyone knew so they all sang along. It lifted the mood for the next song, and before I knew it, it was already the last one. To end the gig I decided 'Medicine' would be the right choice, even if I knew I needed a stronger song to end gigs in a memorable way, but that would be a problem for later. Besides, only having my guitar with me is an obstacle because I do feel my songs would need other instruments to accompany the lyrics.

I will take this one step at a time. Seeing people enjoy the songs I have written is so satisfying, especially since I wrote them all, with the exception of 'lights up' all those years ago. At the time, no one really cared for them, and I was alright with it.

I won't lie, it is much better singing when you know people are truly enjoying. Ten years ago when I played in pubs around London, I was mostly a background noise, similar to those you hear on an elevator ride. The music is there, but no one really pays attention to it. That was exactly how I felt. I played the songs I loved and songs I wrote but no one truly cared about it.

Today, I could feel the people vibrating to my songs giving me the most fulfilled sensation I could ask for.

"I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted
And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you tasted"
  I sing feeling the drops of sweat falling down my chest through my inked skin as I lean against the microphone giving all I have into this song. My lips touch the harsh cold material of the microphone as my hands hold the mic stand in place, the metal of the stand is resting against my crotch and nothing but unholy thoughts fill my mind as I sing this not so innocent lyrics.

Have I mentioned how my eyes never let go of Olivia one second?

She has been teasing me the whole concert, just the slightest but enough to get my trousers tight. If I had a boner before coming here, it didn't have any chance to go down not even when one hundred people were in front of me. She was sat on the first row meaning I could see all her expressions perfectly well. She had a cherry drink in front of her which she kept taking very small sips through the concert. Her cheeks were slightly blushed not only due to the alcohol but because of how warm it was in here.

Her bare legs were crossed most of the times, unless she wanted to tease me, then she would open them just enough so I could see the black fabric of her underwear under them through her see-through stockings. At that moment I had to divert my gaze away from her or I would come right there. Thankfully, now that we are on the last song I was able to survive her teasing, even if she is testing my limits by sucking on the cherry which came with her drink.