29| Fever

I've got a fever, so can you check?
Hand on my forehead, kiss my neck
And when you touch me, baby, I turn red
I've got a fever, so can you check?

Olivia

I'm glad I decided to come.

I had this internal fight with myself debating whether this was a good idea or not. What if he didn't want me here? What if I was making a mistake by showing up here? It was a risk coming all the way to London, especially after he had ignored me for a full week after we first kissed. Not to mention how tomorrow I had to be home before ten in the morning which meant I either took the last train of the night at ten, or the first of the morning at five. Neither options seemed the best.

As soon as I arrived at the pub after running all the way from the tube station under the pouring rain and my eyes had found Harry, I knew I had made the right choice. He was very happy to see me here, after he had lost all hopes I would come, especially when I had just sent him a text a few minutes before wishing him luck and apologizing for my supposed absence.

I wanted him to know he can't play with me like he has been doing, but I think after the treatment I gave him the last week he learned his lesson. Besides, I made it very clear this was the last chance he got with me, if he messes this up it is over.

So far, we have been doing fine. Mostly because he is struggling to keep his lips away from mine. It is addictive kissing him, none of us seems to be able to stop even if he should be practising his songs.

"You distract me." Harry whispers against my lips, this time I notice he is much more relaxed. Maybe he has sorted his conflicting thoughts that have been bothering him because he doesn't seem to remember he is currently cheating on his wife with me.

Great, let's keep it like this.

"Me? I'm just sitting here doing nothing." I bite my lip crossing my legs as the fabric of the dress rises a little, covering now only half of my tight.

Thankfully when I decided to go to work today I put on this lovely dress, maybe my unconscious self knew I would end up coming all the way to London. My hair was still slightly wet because of the rain, but the soaked coat was hanging behind the door, slowly drying. I'm sure by the time I have to put it on again it will still be considerably wet.

"Well, you are clearly doing something." I notice how his eyes divert from mine, looking down to his lap. I follow his stare quickly realizing what he is referring to.

"Oh, I have nothing to do with it." I bite my lip seeing his prominent bulge growing under the fabric of his trousers. Before I took a seat like a normal person on the sofa, I was straddling Harry's lap for a little longer than I should have so yes, maybe I am the one to blame for his growing excitement.

"I think you do." He quietly says, staring down at my lips as if he was longing to kiss them again.

"Maybe we have to do something about it then." I add.

Harry widens his eyes completely taken by surprise with my comment. He is so surprised he even chokes in his own saliva, having to cough a couple of times to clear his throat and recompose himself.

I have never hidden how much my body craves his, I think I have made it pretty obvious actually.

"Uh... Like here? Oh, I don't think it is a good idea- I'm not-" I chuckle with his nervousness simply placing my finger over his lips, before pecking them softly to calm him down. I don't think I have ever left anyone this nervous by saying something as simple as that.