26| Primadonna

Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave

Olivia

Harry has been avoiding me.

I can't say I'm surprised, part of me was already expecting this to happen. Right after the moment Harry left my house that night, things changed between us they had to because we had crossed an invisible line. Unfortunately, they did not change for the best as a part of me hoped it would.

A week has passed, and Harry has been working very hard to keep his distance away from me. I texted him a couple of times, mostly friendly texts just asking how he was doing, and he replied to me very coldly and briefly, as if I was asking something very wrong. I didn't want to be pushy, so I stopped texting him at all, never receiving another text from him in the meantime.

Then the weekend arrived and he had nowhere to run away from me because he was scheduled to play at the pub so he had to face me. Obviously, he tried to dodge me even so, arriving just a few minutes before he had to start playing and leaving right after it ended. He still talked to me, but we were never alone which meant we couldn't talk about our 'situation'.

And I had a whole lot to tell him, believe me.

Who does he think he is? He kisses me and then ignores me? Says he isn't going to regret this and on the next minute spends a whole week trying to run away from me?

If he thinks I will simply sit here and watch he is very wrong.

Today was Sunday, and unlike what happened on the other weekends' Harry was playing tonight. Xander was planning on doing a kind of rehearsal for Harry before he goes to London next Friday, so tonight he was performing one or two new songs he has been writing lately.

Even if I'm mad at him, I'm still very curious to hear more about the songs he is writing. Next week he is going to London which is such an important thing for him. It could really be a big step in getting him out there in the spotlight. Yes, he is still playing at a pub but one of the most crowded and visited ones in London. It can hardly be compared to Xander's pub, or even the one Harry used to play more than ten years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I love Xander's pub and I love even more what he has done with this space over the last years, but Harry was not made to play in places like this. His talent was made for something bigger, something more important.

Ugh, even mad at him I can't stop praising him. 

When Harry asked me if I wanted to go with him to London, I felt terrible for saying no because I had to work, but now I'm glad I can't go. If we are like this now, how was I supposed to go there and pretend we were alright?

Harry is behaving like a hormonal teenager, one minute he is fine and in the other, he is having a mental breakdown.

Alright, he cheated on his wife and so what? It is clear the lack of love and affection they have, I can't be the only one to see that. How guilty can he feel when he is married to an emotionless rock like Addison?

I do have a spot in hell waiting for me.

"You're not drinking tonight?" Xander asks as he cleans the transparent glass with a white cloth. I wasn't going to come here tonight, but I'm going to confront Harry, tell him he can't play with me like he has been doing.