04| Single

I don't know if we should be alone together
I still got a crush, that's obvious
If nobody's around, what's stopping us?
Everywhere I go you show, whatever
I don't ever mind sharing oxygen
I just wanna get lost in your lungs

Olivia

"And he drove you home?" Jane asks me as we walk out of our class of the day.

Well, it wasn't exactly the last, but I wasn't planning on attending the next one. It is such a lovely weather outside, it would be a shame spending the rest of the afternoon trapped inside a crowded room with other fifty people.

"Yeah! You should have seen him, I never thought a thirty-year-old could look so handsome, he is like a Greek God." I say with a dreamy sigh. 

It has been three days since George's birthday party, and all I could think about was Harry, even if I shouldn't even be thinking of him. But there was something about him that simply drew me in, and the fact that he is the most handsome man I have ever seen doesn't help it.

"Thirty?" Jane asked me surprised.

"Thirty-two actually." I shrug, already knowing what she is about to say. 

"That's a little too old, don't you think?"

"Chris Hemsworth is in his late thirties and I would gladly marry him, and so would you, right?" I state the obvious not waiting for her response. 

"But that is not the point, the point is I think he also found me cute." I sigh thinking about how he kindly dropped me at home on Saturday, as he made sure I got inside my house before he called a taxi.

"Do you have his number?" She asks me as we make it out of the university into a busy street. 

Our university is conveniently located in the center of Bristol, which means we are close to everything, restaurants, shops, bars, the list is never-ending. This doesn't help because most of the time, I end up going for a walk in the city center instead of going to classes.

"No, and oh did I mention he is married?" I smile putting on my sunglasses.

I have no idea how and when I will meet him again, but one thing I know for sure, I won't give up until that happens. When I have one thing on my mind I never rest until I make it come true. And I liked Harry, even though he is almost the same age as my brother, he is not boring like him or his other friends. But I would have to get to know him a little bit more to make further conclusions.

"You are the devil in person." My best friend shakes her head looking at me disapprovingly. "You are not being serious, are you? You barely know the guy Liv!" She tries to reason with me.

"The man." I correct her. "And I know I don't, that is what I plan on doing, get to know him a little bit more before I do anything else." I shrug.

"You are crazy sometimes." She knows best than to dissuade me from something. At this point Jane doesn't even try to reason with me anymore, she knows it is pointless. "Do you want to come over? Maybe we could get started on that project." She offers but I decline it.

"I would love to, but I am going to hand in my curriculum around. I need to get a job quickly because I'm running out of money." Did I need to buy a new dress that cost me half of my monthly allowance? No, but it looked good on me so I couldn't resist it.

Now I have fifty pounds for the rest of the month and I have no idea how I am going to survive. So I need to find a job, maybe in a shop or as a waitress, just something that will give me some money for the next months.