23| Do I wanna know?

So have you got the guts?
Been wonderin' if your heart's still open
And if so, I wanna know what time it shuts
Simmer down an' pucker up, I'm sorry to interrupt
It's just I'm constantly on the cusp of tryin' to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together if you wanted to

Olivia

"It feels good to have the pub full again." Xander comments with me as I order a glass of water on the counter, the only item I can afford.

Everything feels right again.

 It's Friday night and I'm at the pub with all my friends as we wait patiently for Harry's performance later tonight. He still hadn't arrived but he shouldn't take long now. Probably he is just trying to leave which is infuriating his annoying wife.

Right after that night Harry and I went near the river together, he called Xander on the following day asking if there was a chance he could go back to play there. Of course the owner of the pub only profits from having Harry play and immediately said yes. So tonight he was returning which brought a lot of people to the pub. 

"It's true." I smile feeling strangely happy tonight.

"Can I thank you for it? Or did you have nothing to do with him coming back?" Xander isn't stupid, he has realized I am getting very close to Harry. After he stopped singing, I talked a little bit with Xander and I told him I would try to get him to come back.

 Clearly, he knows I had something to do with it.

"Only a little, he did the rest." I smile drinking from the cold glass of water.

"Can I offer you a drink for it? Is on the house." He asks and I inevitably say yes.

I'm broke so I will take every free drink I can get.

Although I can't, or shouldn't get drunk tonight, I start working tomorrow morning on the kids store so I need to be fresh and sober to deal with kids and especially, their parents. But it will be good easy money until Christmas so I can't really complain. Tomorrow and Sunday I will be learning the job, and officially start on Monday.

"Sure." I smile as Xander turns around to make me one of his famous cocktails. As I wait for my drink, I notice a familiar figure sitting down next to me.

"You have been missing lately." Theo smiles as he takes the empty seat next to mine.

This has been a tough week, mostly because I was processing everything that had happened with my dad. Part of me hoped he would come to visit me again after the wedding, but he didn't. Instead, I saw a photo of him on Instagram happily boarding the flight which would take him to Dubai.

It's so unfair.

"I guess I have." I shrug looking back at him. He looks nice today, shaved clean face, a white shirt which brings out his best features and I'm sure he got a haircut recently.

"You didn't answer any of my texts, why?" I roll my eyes at his question.

"I was busy, sorry." I shrug not even remembering if I opened his texts, probably he was just trying to invite me out or to his house, something I promised myself I wouldn't do again.

I haven't had sex in over a month and I was starting to suffer from it. Especially since the last time was with Theo and left me somewhat unsatisfied. So it takes me every bit of strength to live without it.