Step 5: Flirt

"Morning, Pads." Remus yawned.

"Goodnight, Moony." Sirius hid underneath the blanket on their bed.

"Sirius, we have class." Remus laughed and pulled the blanket off of Sirius who groaned in protest and fell off of the bed dramatically.

"The drink, THE DRINK! Oh, I am POISONED!" Then he went limp on the floor, playing dead.

Remus grabbed his foot and dragged him into the bathroom. "Get ready for school, please."

"Are you gonna leave so I can get dressed?"

Remus blushed. "Oh um yeah s-sorry."

Sirius winked and Remus blushed even more, running into the door frame on his way out of the bathroom. He shut the door behind him and went back to the dorm, where James was looking at him smugly.

"Dragging Sirius into a closed room and coming out blushing, are we?"

Remus shoved James and walked over to his trunk to put his uniform on. "It's not like that and you know it."

"It could be if you would just ask him out."

Remus threw a pillow at James. "Shut up."

Over that same time but it's Sirius in the bathroom.

Remus had just closed the door and Sirius sunk down to the floor with his back against it.

What the hell was that- did I really wink at him? Merlin what is wrong with me

You're in love you idiot.

Oi, I don't need my inner voice insulting me right now ok? If you have to be here, give me some advice.

Flirt.

I- I suck at flirting how was that supposed to help

How do you have so many people swooning over you if you can't even flirt?

I can flirt, but not with Moony.

And why's that?

I don't know... it's just... different.

Mk well you're on your own

Son of a bitch you're really no help at all, you know that?

Sirius stood up and got ready for class. When he walked into the dorm room, he went over to Remus and said, "you look nice today, Rem!" Then turned to his bed. He seemed calm enough on the outside but....

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT? YOU LOOK NICE TODAY REM? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? THAT WAS SO BAD OH MY MERLIN I NEED TO GO HIDE NOW WHAT THE ACTUAL-

"Uh... thanks!" Remus pulled at the collar of his shirt blushing. Sirius winked at him, causing him to drop his books on the ground. Then of course, Sirius picked them up, making Remus blush even more.

Sirius smiled at Remus as he left the dorm. Maybe I'm not so bad after all.

You winked again.

Fuck off.

~~✩☽~~

When Remus walked into the dorm after potions, he almost dropped all of his books again.

Because Sirius Merlin was asleep on his bed.

Wearing his sweater.

Looking extremely adorable.