Step 7: Try Step Five Again

A/N: THIS FAN ART IM SOBBING- GO LOOK AT gabdalfthegay ON TIK TOK FOR MORE LIKE THIS THEYRE SO GOOD AT DRAWING OMFG
ALSO IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG MY TEACHERS GIVE SO MUCH WORK I SWEAR (or I'm just lazy and don't get my work done on time but you know what-) BUT HERE YOU GO ENJOY

"Mr. Black-"

Remus flew out of his chair.

"Excuse me? What did you call him?"

Sirius rolled his eyes.

He looks hot when he's protective over you

If you don't shut the fuck up-

"My apologies Mr. Lupin. Mr... ahem Merlin, can you tell me the ingredients for Amortentia?"

Sirius patted Remus' arm to make him sit down. "Ashwinder egg, Rose thorn, Peppermint, Powdered moonstone, and Pearl dust, sir."

Professor Slughorn nodded his head and turned to open the ingredients closet. "Very good. Five points to Gryffindor. Now everyone get started on your potions, please. Mr. Lupin, a word."

Remus followed the Professor into the hallway and closed the door after him. Sirius immediately jumped up and grabbed his bag from the back of his chair, which was holding James' invisibility cloak. They had been planning a prank later and brought it to class with them for that, but Sirius thought it would be okay to use it this one time.

Sirius walked into the ingredients closet before anyone went in and threw the cloak over his shoulders, walking out completely invisible. He went into the hallway where he heard Slughorn talking to Remus.

"....temper under control. This is unacceptable behavior. You remember that your position at this school is very precarious, don't you?"

Remus crossed his arms and scowled. "Yes sir, I do remember, but it's not my fault that you can't remember a simple name. You don't know how upset that name makes Sirius. I do know. And I know that you need to stop using it. It hurts him to have that name, so we call him by a different name. If it's that hard for you to call him Mr. Merlin, you can call him Sirius or Mr. S Potter or Mr. S Lupin or Mr. S Pettigrew. Anything but Mr. Black. You have to understand, I'm not doing this to be rude or to have a temper. I'm doing this because I care about him and I want him to have a name that doesn't hurt him to hear."

Sirius' jaw dropped.

You are so in love right now

I'm not even arguing with you

Good 'cause I'm right

"Mr. Lupin, I understand. But you may not yell at me in my classroom."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"It's alright. Take a moment to cool off out here then come back in." Professor Slughorn walked back into the classroom. "Mr. Pettigrew how on Earth did you make your Amortentia that color?" The door shut behind him.

Sirius dropped the cloak and threw himself into Remus' arms. Remus stumbled back a couple steps, but then wrapped his arms around Sirius.

"Thank you." Sirius whispered with his eyes shut tight.

Remus smiled and kissed the top of Sirius' head. "You're welcome."

~~✩☽~~

Once Sirius and Remus went back in the room and finished their Amortentia, most of the class was already done. James looked very happy with his, Peter looked confused, Lily looked disturbed, Snivellous looked sad, and Sirius and Remus were both being very quiet.