Step 16: Become Sirius Lupin

A/N: haha I made wolfstar wedding pictures

~~✩☽~~

21/6/95

"We've been thinking for a while, and we've decided," Sirius looked at Remus for confirmation, and Remus nodded. "We'd like you to be the flower girl."

"We know it's short notice, seeing as the wedding is in a week," Remus smiled, "but we would be honored to have you as our flower girl."

Harry blinked. "There are several problems with this."

Sirius held in a laugh. "And why's that?"

"I am allergic to flowers and I am not a girl."

Remus shrugged. "Anyone can be a flower girl, and you don't have to throw flower petals. You can throw chocolate."

Sirius bounced in his seat. "Or records!"

Remus laughed. "Or records. And we don't have to call you a flower girl, you can be a flower man."

"Well why can't you ask Faye to do it?"

"She's the ring bearer."

Harry fought to keep a smile off of his face, but eventually lost. "Fine. But I'm not wearing a dress."

Sirius jumped up and shook Harry's hand. "Deal! You're gonna be the best flower girl London has ever seen!"

~~✩☽~~

"Can I play a surprise song at your wedding?"

"Oh, Merlin, no. Remember what happened last time?"

"I don't know where that hippogriff came from, I've told you a million times!"

Sirius patted James' shoulder. "Sure, James. Sure."

"I'm telling the truth! Please?" James pouted and did his best puppy dog eyes, which weren't nearly as good as Sirius', but seemed to be enough.

Remus groaned. "Fine, but only if Lily approves it. And Harry."

James pulled Remus and Sirius into a bone crushing hug. "Deal! Thank you! I've been writing this since... Oh, I don't know, probably fourth year? I knew I'd get to play it at your wedding some day." Then he ran upstairs, calling for Lily and Harry.

Remus turned to Sirius. "We've made a big mistake, haven't we?"

Sirius nodded and grinned. "Probably."

~~✩☽~~

27/6/95

"Ok, everyone, line up."

All the people in the back yard of Potter Manor lined up in front of Remus, who was holding a piece of paper, and Sirius, who was holding Remus' hand.

"First up... Lily!" Remus called out, looking up. Lily stepped forward and Remus smiled.

"You're going to be my best man. Or best lady. Whatever. Next!"

James stepped forward and Sirius grinned, stealing the list from Remus. "You're my best man!"

James did a very extensive secret handshake with Sirius and stepped towards Lily, who was standing behind Remus and Sirius. They went through the line like this, reading people's names and telling them their positions.

"Harry, chocolates and records man!"

"Faye, ring bearer!"

"Mary, groomsmaid for me!"