Warm Baby

A beautiful cool morning in Moscow, Lenin and his sweetie cat Stalin were still sleeping on the bench without people knowing, Lenin didn't know where he was but Stalin was still sleepy. Lenin tried to wake him up so he and Stalin can go somewhere else, Lenin heard the meowing from his pet who was waking up. Lenin was so happy that Stalin was already waking up.

"Good morning Lenin-kun~" said Stalin seductively.

"Good morning too Stalin-chan~" Lenin replied as Stalin greeted him.

Lenin gave his beautiful Stalin a morning kiss then left the bench immediately, he carried Stalin like he really loved him no matter what for the first time, Lenin smiled at Stalin then enjoyed the falling snowflakes falling on their heads, The two couples were hungry for breakfast, they liked the taste of the falling snowflakes, they thought it tasted like vanilla ice cream mixed into the milk. They were good though, as they moved to a richer luxury hotel.

Once the two had arrived to a newer hotel, Lenin laid Stalin on the bed while he took of his coat, he helped Stalin took off his too, they took a very nice sauna, it really felt good for the two at wintertime. Stalin and his owner were relaxed in warm water and they also enjoyed drinking warm tea. They both like how they enjoy their warm life in winter. After they were finished in the sauna, they started moisturizing their skins then put on their comfort clothes then they laid down on the bed again. As Lenin was resting, Stalin hid in the blanket then wagged his long cat tail, he was happy to wake Lenin up while resting, but Lenin didn't allow him to wake him up.

"Shhhh Joseph go back to sleep~" said Lenin in a deep Russian voice

Stalin was so obsessed with Lenin that he wanted him to wake him up, but he didn't want him too so he went back to sleep, the two couples were always together, Lenin liked the face of Stalin when he slept with him on his shoulder or on his chest, and in addition, in Lenin's perspective is that Stalin was just an adorable kitten who always loved his owner for the rest of his life.