❣️Two demons falling in love❣️

Lenin takes Stalin's hips from the table, his hand on the back of his skirt, Lenin then kissed his partner's lips and he purred. Purr, purr, purr, kiss, kiss, kiss, they continued to love. Stalin closed his eyes like a mermaid swimming underwater, enjoying the taste. He tied his arms around Lenin's neck and he almost fell to the table, a bang occurred on the floor.

Lenin: are you ok sweetheart?
Stalin: Kiss me more, Lenin, I love it 😍.

They continued kissing till the day is over. Stalin smiled like a Japanese schoolgirl and laughed sweetly. Lenin blushed at him and took his hand. They thought of going to Hawaii, Paris or to the beaches of Spain, they packed their luggages, went to the airport and enjoyed their romantic moment there.

Vladimir, wearing his blue shorts with hibiscus printing, his 'wife' Joseph , wearing a pink bikini with a zebra printing. The cuter one squeezed the husbando's cheek. He thinks If he is playing with him, Lenin frowned, he turns on Stalin and smirked on the innocent-smiling one.

The two beautiful demons fell in love with their beautiful sight. Hearts 💕 came on their eyes 👀, drops of tears came down on their cheeks and their levels of affection rise. There Stalin came burying Lenin into the hot, rocky sands of Hawaii, nearly burning him. Lenin hasn't experienced this place that has hot but volcanic sand, this was his first time going to this Polynesian island with special sands. The owner does the same to the human kitten, tickling him.

Them being a happy couple, they laid on the mat and watched the water flowing nearby them. They wanted to go swimming. Lenin picked Stalin from the beach mat and went to the sea, as the sun goes down. They showed love and affection to one another and kissed.