Vladlen's cute marshmallow will make your day quickly 😍

Lenin smiles as he watched Stalin going to the dressing room, he slowly smirked as he locked the door.

There he came in a black toddler's dress and in white stockings, he slowly sat on the bed and laid on Lenin's lap. He smirked and purred, feeling the love and leisure from his owner.

Len: You little squishy, I will make you mine tonight forever and ever.
Stal: You're so good at everything, bae~
Len: You're beautiful and loving, pretty boy~~~ 😜

Joe moved his legs back and forth in a ladylike way and pulled his tie going to his face. He slowly rubbed the tie on his face and went up on his face, surprising him.

Len: Hey! 😳😳😳 You sweet little boy! Carefully please!
Stal: I'm sorry Lenin, but I wanted you to know how adorable I am!
Len: you're making me blush now! 😱
Stal: 💋💋💋
Len: ha... ha.....ha Ioseb
Stal: Oh baby, I'm prettier then you! Not gonna lie, my mustache fits my personality 😬
Len: Oh yes darling! C'mon!

Vladlen slowly grabbed Joestal's thighs and kissed him slightly on his soft but pinky lips, Joestal opened his eyes and kissed him back, he reached his arm onto his neck and slowly collapsed to the floor.

Len: Babe, are you okay?
Stal: Да, я хорошо
Len: Want more? tiger? 🐯
Stal: We're stuck here babe
Len: Let's go.

Stalin's tail had made Lenin so pleasured, he grabs his smooth thighs and went outside of an old Soviet room. The two Russians were hugging tiger together while walking in the halls, Lenin was holding Stalin's 'Asian' thighs, Stalin holding Lenin's tie, pulling it forcefully.

Stal: Baby, let's spend our time in the party tonight
Len: Ok.
Stal: 🎵 All my life! You made my day forever! Baby! Oh the fields of Moscow graining, some love some hope~~~🎵
Len: 💋💋💋💋

They kissed again then went to a brand new place, in the outskirts of Gorky... 🫀