Living on the Cloud Nine

Lenin and Stalin woke up from the bed at 11 in the morning then packed their own clothes for the party tonight, they first kissed passionately then filled a glass of peach soda filled with ice the drank it, Stalin liked how thirsty Lenin was for his adorable pet. They loved the taste of the drink, it really tasted so good though. Lenin turned on the heater then laid down the bed again then Stalin leaned on his shoulder.

Lenin: "Stalin, you'll be my honeybear tonight..."

Stalin: "My baby Lenin, why are so cute?"

Lenin: "Stalin, because I look more like of a small hamster :D."

Stalin then slept on Lenin's chest, he really felt his heart beating. Stalin blushed at Lenin then crawled at his face to kiss him again. Lenin touched Stalin's slim waist then sang him a beautiful song.

"Oh, I always let you down, you're shattered on the ground,

But still I find you there next to me,

And oh, the stupid things I do,

I'm far from good, it's true,

But still I find you there,

Next to me,"

- Lenin

Lenin hugged Stalin tightly then touched his beautiful curled hair, Stalin's kawaii mustache, touching Lenin's neck, tickling him. Lenin touched his pet's mustache which made him more comfortable, he laid him down the bed again and massaged his smooth back, Stalin like the every touch Lenin made on his back, it was so relaxing. As the time goes by, Lenin looked on his watch and it was late. Lenin and Stalin, hugging together went in the sauna again to relax in wintertime.

In the sauna, the two lovely couples loved the warm temperature and the smell of cinnamon essential oil in the water, there were some petals of vanilla flowers and roses scattered on the pool. The water was warm enough to develop a more pleasant smell in the pool. The pool was shallow enough though, Lenin and Stalin enjoyed drinking warm tea in a beautiful winter morning. Their love was so intense when it came to something that will make them feel better.

Lenin: "You're something that makes my heart happy, you're something that makes me feel great. You'll say something, we'll accept our lives with happiness."

Stalin: "you sweet little one, you are the love of my life."

The sweet Soviet leaders kissed their own cheeks, took their last sip of warm tea, drained the water from the pool then were done in the sauna, ready to dry up. Once they were in the drying room, they dressed up in their formal clothing then took their luggages with them and they left the hotel room for the meeting tonight.