My baby strawberry deserves a rose from me 🥀

As they continue to gather around Nizhny Novgorod, they'd look and pick red roses on the ground.

Lenin hold Stalin's waist in anticipation of love, he then sniffed the roses then sneezed the aroma on the ground, Stalin loved it, Lenin picked one rose on the ground then Stalin bit the stem in thorns.

Lenin kissed Stalin's neck and gave him a romantic dance, his breath that smelled like roses and rain had made Stalin went crazy with him, Stalin cried with tears as the sharp thorns of the rose poke his bottom lips.

Lenin grabbed his partner's face but the rose fell to the ground, Stalin's bottom lips was scratched in agony. Lenin gave it a kiss, his bottom lips healed with magic, Stalin can smell his nice breath from his partner.

"My baby strawberry still deserves one... here, take this with your lips... this has no thorns. 🥀🥀🥀"

"It does not hurt anymore, thank you babe!"

"I still give what you deserve much. We've been kissing for like.... when I first met you as my feline that escaped from the jungle, trying to find his partner."

"You'll always be my baby, we'll linger on forever and ever."

"Lenin will now treat you like a feline now..."

*kisses him*

After hours of kissing, they went to a luxurious house and explored the house, they went to a tidier bedroom. Stalin and Lenin laid on the bed there.

"My berry is now sleeping in peace."

"He still wants a rose from me."

"I miss his tail wagging in front of my face and his cute cat-ears that made me feel like I live in a dollhouse."

"My boy is sleeping on my chest now. He loves me."

They gave the last kiss and slept on the bed.