"Look Stalin, my friends are telling me that I REALLY have a CRUSH on you 💞"

Stalin hugged Lenin on the back as he grabbed his phone on the nightstand, his handsome partner was texting his friends about their lifelong love life. Lenin started to smile as his friends started to text him, he really felt comfortable as he felt his pretty kitten's arms hugging his neck on his back. Stalin was massaging his owner Lenin's head and was lying on his back.

"Дорогая, что ты делаешь?"

"Просто массируя голову, мой прекрасный мужчина, ты так мило выглядишь в моих глазах."

"Ой, и ты меня тоже щекочешь!"

"Остановись на время! Мне нужно тебе кое-что сказать! Я влюблен в тебя! Мои друзья сказали мне правду!"

Lenin started to lay and hug Stalin on the bed as he was getting more excited at the announcement from his friends, Lenin started to grab Stalin's head and pressed his lips against his. Lenin slowly grabbed Stalin's slim waist as his Georgian partner was about to lift his legs towards the ceiling. Stalin blushed at his handsome partner and hugged him beneath his shoulders.

As the day comes with an adorable surprise, the two Soviet leaders went out of the room and went out for an amazing walk. Stalin was too shy to go out, Lenin was rasing up his "cat ears" and was taking his hand and went out of the house immediately.

When that got in the most gorgeous Gorky park, they experienced having refreshing horse and swan boat rides, having some fun with the ducks and they had an amazing picnic together. While taking a rest, Lenin and Stalin were enjoying eating ice cream, Lenin was video-calling his friends and Stalin was watching some ducks swimming on the pond. As Stalin was watching, he saw his partner playing with the ice cream. "Фу. прекрати, ты такой омерзительный. Как ты незрелый." Stalin said as he was disgusted. As his partner was done eating the ice cream, Lenin now ate Stalin's popsicle and cried in agony, he broke the popsicle stick into half and left him. Lenin was so sorry for what he has done to his lover.

Lenin tried to approach Stalin as he was stopping near the trees, Lenin ran and hurt his knee and palm. He tried to get up and tried to find Stalin, he found him crying on the ground. He was trying to comfort him and said sorry. Stalin was hugging him tightly and his tears poured on his jacket.

"Тсс ... не плачь, мой игривый котенок ... Мне очень жаль. Пожалуйста!"

"Ничего страшного, сэр ..."

"у меня для тебя хорошие новости"

"какие?"

"Мне очень жаль, что я обидел тебя ..."

Stalin was happy and took Lenin's hand and ran across the bridge of the Gorky Park, they continued to ran happily and stopped at the only point where they can belong together again, Lenin looked at Stalin's eyes in pleasure and kissed him in the lips. Thus the end of their love story.