👴🏼 + 🐱👨🏼‍🦳 = 💋🥀❤️

Stalin woke up from the bed he and Lenin were lying.

He bit his partner's tie and Lenin, his attractive partner woke up from the bed, he slowly pat his kitten's head and he continues to nibble softly on his tie.

"Your eyes brown as chocolate, your cheeks are as pink as your mother's lips, you are as adorable as a lemur." ~ Vladimir Lenin

Stalin squeezed Len's cheeks, Lenin started to sit on the bed, Stalin, sitting on his lap, his white wings spreading across the room. His wings hugging his head, eight feathers fell to the mattress and to the floor, covering the floor with fluff and rose petals, Stalin got to stick his lips to Lenin's, making a blissful kiss.

He purred and he can't stop kissing Lenin, Lenin had almost made Stalin got to get crazy with him more.  Stalin cried with tears that looked like crystals and diamonds, Lenin wiped the tears from his face and kissed him tightly.

"Can't get enough of you now, Stalin... Can't really deal with your beauty 😍"

"Thank you for loving me, Len..."

"I love you, baby"

"We can now get it on there, cutie."

Lenin carried Stalin's hips going to the balcony, he took his 'lad' on the top of the table , his long skirt going to the rough floor. Stalin grabbed the bald man's face and kissed it, the "angel-winged" demon was placed with a rose with a mouth, got kissed in the neck and was blushed by the man of Moscow.

"You're mine now, Lenin-kun"
"Stalin-Chan, your lips that every Simbirskian like me can't control."
"I'm yours now, Lenin-kun