Stalin's love has got more power, Lenin's got his strong beliefs

THE NEXT DAY....

Lenin carried and took Stalin inside of their grey limousine, slowly kissing his soft lips. Stalin wrapped his arms around around Lenin's neck and kissed him tightly. Stalin knew that he had an extreme crush on him for how handsome and cool he was. The cute Georgian crawled and laid on Lenin's lap, almost sleeping on it. As the limousine started to ignite, Stalin crouched his legs on his stomach and continued to lay on Lenin's lap.

"Спи, спи, спи мой милый Сталин. Ты плод моей жизни. когда я встретил тебя, ты был таким привлекательным и потрясающим ..." said Lenin as he massaged Stalin's soft and furry back.

As the limo stopped on the theaters, the two beautiful couples were walking into the entrance to the building. They stopped on the cashier to buy their tickets, as they had their tickets, they kissed and hugged while they were going to the photo booth. 

Inside the photo booth, Lenin and Stalin were kissing and hugging passionately and they were enjoying and having a lot of fun inside the photo booth. As they were done, they went out of the booth and looked at their romantic photos. Stalin blushed when he saw and pointed the most beautiful photo of his life, his heart was beating and wanted to kiss and hug Lenin again.

"Посмотри сейчас на мое лицо, милый мальчик ... ты выглядишь таким очаровательным сегодня. Это то, что я всегда в тебе люблю ..." said Lenin, as he moves Stalin's face closer to his eyes and he looked at his beautiful hazel eyes. He took his beloved Georgian to the cafe and had some relaxing coffee break.

The two sweet Soviet revolutionaries had a long conversation and wanted to talk about their love life all day, Stalin wagged his long tail and grabbed his partner's face, he really loved Lenin deep inside his heart, it really felt like a dream when he loved him tenderly. Lenin was blushing so hard and laughed while he was sipping his coffee and texting his friends.

"Джозеф, понимаете? Мои друзья сказали мне, что теперь мы влюблены друг в друга и очень этим гордимся. Мы действительно знаем, что это реально, но мне нравится, как ты чувствуешь себя в моем сердце."

"Ты самый красивый мужчина в моей жизни, я помню, когда ты сидел на скамейке и играл в видеоигры, я увидел тебя там, и когда ты впервые увидел меня, ты нашел меня привлекательным, и именно тогда ты заинтересовался мной."

"Вы знаете, что такое Джозеф? Я люблю тебя, ты теперь мой ..." Lenin said as he repeatedly kissed his lover's lips again. They stood up and did a beautiful dance, Lenin was still kissing Stalin's soft lips and stalin was touched by the hand of his partner. As the night arrives, they went home since it was too late.

Back at home, Stalin was taking a glass of his favorite peach soda, extremely thirsty for it. Lenin was watching his favorite comedy film while he was eating a bag of chips. Stalin was so thirsty for Lenin's dream, he wanted to sleep with him in his personal bedroom. Lenin and Stalin, the two Soviet couple did so many night activities before they sleep and they were enjoying their day with peace and love.