I find you cool, I find you 'twee' 🤩💘🤭

Stalin: Милый парень, я так сильно тебя люблю в своей жизни ...

Lenin: О, ты тоже, мой мальчик ... действительно пахнет так, как будто мы живем в водопадах на Девятом Облаке.

Stalin and Lenin continued kissing as the sunset came to their area, Stalin was climbing on Lenin's waist and he was kissing him on his forehead, he slowly wrapped his thighs all around his waist, just a little taste. Lenin was reaching Stalin's hips going to his waist, they continued kissing until their day of revolution came.

Three days had passed and Stalin continued to hug his partner for more, they were both lying on the bed, feeling the sunlight. His cat ears fell and his long tail wagged as Lenin touches his hair, making him blush for more.

Lenin was still lying on his bed, still in his black suit and pants, he continued to play with Stalin's slicked-back hair and his adorable but glorious mustache, Lenin got up the bed and carried Stalin in his arms, he was treating like he was his "baby."

They were dancing with passion and went out of the room quickly, they were waiting for the best day of their lives. Vladi looked at Jo's beautiful hazel eyes 👀 it was the cutest day in their lives, their dreams of euphoria and seeing the pure love in their eyes.

Lenny: "you are beautiful, you are like a white dove of my life, you look cute! Oh my kitty, kitty!"

Stally: "my pretty boo boo! *playfully squeezed his cheek* You are my lovable man! We won't stay this long together! Since we just met and be friends forever!"

Vladi sat down and Jo smiled as he sat down on his partner's side, he uttered:

"I find you cool, I find you twee!"

Stalin kissed him after.

"Давай сейчас бэби, let's go..."

"I know you're beautiful and your mind's so loving, and I cannot stand in your beauty, I just can't pretend that it does not mean a thing now, my glorious steely one..."

*🥳🥳🥳*