Lenin takes his son to dance 🕺 🕺

Meanwhile in Honolulu...

Lenin and Stalin finished their make-out session in the seas of Hawaii, Lenin takes his "waifu" from the water and saves him from the burning sand.

Lenin and Stalin as two couples in togetherness, they took a warm shower then wore clothes that seem a little romantic. Lenin was a sweet man having that smirky smile, Stalin was a little mean but he was a more dominant man to win the heart of his Senpai. He wagged his long cat tail, again he was wearing this Japanese schoolgirl uniform and sum 'loooong' black thigh high socks.

Later that evening.

Lenin and Stalin sat down on the sofas for a drink, the two men enjoy their love life and their delicious mango milkshakes. They rather choose real Russian vodka than milkshakes, the human kitten asked "Baby, wanna dance?" the owner asked "Sure my dear!" Lenin took his partner's hand and danced gracefully, he makes his partner spin on the floor then suddenly kissed him hard. 'Mmmmwah!'

Stalin kisses Lenin so smooth but with a fast force, Lenin's hazel eyes are filled with a mix of glitter and euphoria. Stalin had the same case too, this time he has a mix of tears, beauty and euphoria. He was so beautiful, he had a slim body like a goddess despite his rude, dictatorial personality. He has a the best attitude towards the older man, he was so proud of his handsomeness. He later took his feelings towards him, while his skirt is flying on the air.

After the party, Lenin and his cutie pet went to the secret room, later hugging together as the view sees the window, staring at them.