Meanwhile in Gorky....

Lenin carried Stalin to Gorky in his kawaii black dress, he firmly touched his waist to the skirt. He kissed his soft lips and then collapsed to the bench.

They can't stop kissing until the end of the Soviet Union, the two revolutionaries continued to love each other passionately, hug and kiss and to look at the skies of the beautiful Russia. Shooting and shining stars came by, reflecting to their brown eyes, the sky was full of beauty and happiness like outer space.

While the little Caucasian slept on the bench while the Volgan, fainted black out on the ground, snoring. As he heard the snoring, he woke up and noticed the Volgan was sleeping on his foot, cuddling it. He woke up with a bright smile, the other one was surprised, he tried to crawl to him and yawned in anticipation of activity.

B-babe? You okay?!? Lenin said.
Who are you? Stalin said as he was about to forget his memory. "I was your friend!" he shouted.
"More like your boyfriend!" Lenin shouted in surprise.

Lenin touches Stalin's corset and slept onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He blushed over the skipped beat of his heart, he crawled to Stalin again to kiss him. They won't stop until the end of the day in the USSR.

"My heart skipped a beat"
"My lovely kitten must be mine in my heart forever... 😍"
"You the cutest man."
"You'll likely get used with me right now."
"I'm obsessed with you, baby."
"You too!"

The conservation between them continue as the love of themselves collide inside of their hearts and minds. Once again, Stalin lifted his right leg to Lenin's lap and he suddenly grabbed his face and blinked at him seductively, his eyes were like glitter as his eyes shone with love.

"leninskiii... close your eyes..."
"What?"
"I ❤️‍🔥 you"
"😳😳😳"
*kisses him in peace*
"Now open..."
"Stalin? My pretty kitty?"

""Stalin? My pretty kitty?"