She's in danger

YASMINE'S POV

I stare into those black lifeless orbs as he finally releases the man's lifeless body onto the ground

I stare into those black lifeless orbs as he finally releases the man's lifeless body onto the ground. He tosses him down like a sack of potatoes before he bares his fangs at me. Blood trickles down those sharp razors as his eyes drink me in. He looks animalistic as he steps towards me.

I open my mouth to scream...but nothing comes out.

I gasp loudly and sit up instantly before releasing a loud groan. My head is pounding like a jackhammer and I certainly had one too many to drink. I sit up and frown in confusion when I see a mug of water with two ibuprofen. I gulp down the water in one sitting along with the medication and release a content sigh. I can barely remember anything from last night. I make quick work of my morning chores and slip into my crop top and sweats before I walk out of the room. I call out for Skyler's name but to no avail. Hm, weird.

A cold breeze wafts through the air and I look around my living room in confusion. Why are the windows open? I never leave them open. I stare at my perfectly trimmed front lawn when everything drops onto me like a tonne of bricks and I gasp loudly. Damon draining a man's blood, the kiss, everything.

I grab my phone and begin dialing Skyler's number fervently. It keeps going into her voicemail and I drop her an array of colourful texts demanding her to call me back and that Klaus is definitely a dangerous man. I rush out to my car and tear down the quaint streets towards the Salvatore Manor. The anger and fear swirl into me and I feel a sudden rush of emotions swirl through my body as I pull in front of the ancient dark and brooding Victorian manor.

I storm up to the door as I feel the power swirl into me before I raise my hand and the oak doors fly open to reveal a confused looking Damon and Stefan. I'm completely baffled by my sudden powers but I don't let it show. They take one look at me and Stefan's mug slips to the floor, the ceramic shattering into pieces.

"You're...a witch?" Stefan asks, gobsmacked as I focus on Damon. Always observing silently, his eyes never giving anything away. "Damon, she's a fucking witch...Are you a Bennett?"

"Oh no, she isn't. You're something else huh princess?" Damon smirks as he takes a sip of coffee from his mug. I raise my hand at him and glare sharply.

"Where's Klaus and Skyler?" The anger and emotions running through me are strong and I'm not sure of the extent of my power but I'm pretty sure I can raise hell with the overwhelming emotions.

"What are you gonna do about it if I don't tell you?" He scoffs, placing the mug down and Stefan eyes him warily.

"Damon. Don't patronise her, you don't know how powerful she is." He sighs, scrubbing his face in annoyance.

"How the hell do you deal with him?" I jerk my face at Damon who chuckles and Stefan shakes his head in disappointment.

"I've no idea." Stefan croaks.