Blood

SKYLER'S POV

After a few moments, I woke up grabbing my throat as I took my first breath, breathing heavily

After a few moments, I woke up grabbing my throat as I took my first breath, breathing heavily. When I squinted my eyes open, the brightness of the lights were agonising, I could hear voices down the road, footsteps of people walking. My head felt like it was constantly being bashed against the wall. I could smell the blood that was pumping through Bonnie's vines but I tried my best to ignore it. I sat up, looking around realising I was back at Klaus' mansion. I brought my hands towards my ears as everyone was being too loud, the colours around me were too vibrant. I then noticed Klaus was observing every movement I was making.

"I'm in transition, aren't I?" Klaus nodded as he wrapped his arms around me embracing me into a hug.

"Are you okay love?" He asked with concern lacing in his voice; I nodded along whilst my head hurried in his chest. I was too weak to speak and I was suppressing the hunger deep within me.

"The light is too bright Nik." Klaus then pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.

"Your senses are heightened and that hunger you're feeling, it's the need to feed." Klaus explained as I nodded along, I could barely think straight. All I could think about was blood. I wanted it so bad, I needed it. I knew what I had to do to survive.

Klaus took a deep breath before uttering a word. "I was so worried, I thought I would lose you forever but I then remembered you had my blood in your system. I know it shouldn't have relaxed me but it did. I can't lose you Sky, I love you. I won't lose you, you're the only one that gets me. I brought you back here and I allowed Bonnie to come as well." I looked into Klaus' pleading eyes as I knew he needed me to feed and frankly, I wanted to feed. "Why did you jump in when Stefan was about to kill Bonnie?" My boyfriend asked, I glanced towards my sister who seemed to be intrigued by my reply.

"She's my sister Klaus, I had to save her. I knew what I was risking but if being a vampire meant saving my sisters life, then so be it." I was still sitting on the table that Klaus put me down on. Klaus nodded as he understood why I did what I did.

"I thought you hated me Sky.. I thought I wasn't family to you." Bonnie admitted as she walked over to me looking me deeply into the eye. I shuffled back so there was some distance between her and I. I couldn't risk feeding on her, not when I just saved her life.

"Those were just words Bonnie. You upset me but that doesn't mean I would let you die." I explained as she nodded in realisation. I would risk my life for my loved ones even though it's only a selected few.

"I'm so sorry Sky, for everything I did. I should have done better for you, all you've ever wanted was family and I wrecked that." Bonnie admitted as she sat down on a chair realising she couldn't stand too close to me which lead me to sigh in relief.

"It's okay Bonnie, I forgive you. You're still my sister and I love you." Bonnie smiled in content and happiness as I did the same. Klaus then walked over with a blood bag handing it to me.

"Please feed my love. I can't the thought of losing you." I smiled deeply as I pulled Niklaus into a kiss. I could tell he was beyond happy that I was still breathing but some part of me knew I would miss being a witch.

I tore the blood bag open quickly as I put the blood to my lips tasting it at first. "Ew! It tastes disgusting!" Klaus chuckled as I made a disgusted face before putting the metallic taste of blood to my lips again. Soon, the taste changed from revolting to appetising, I felt the blood trickling down my throat. At first it was a burning sensation but it soon became lustful. I felt complete when I was drinking the blood bag, like I needed it. It had only taken me a few moments to drink the blood Klaus had given me.

"Do you want another one?" Klaus offered me but I shook my head knowing that if I was to control the hunger, I had to start from the beginning. Klaus was taken aback because he assumed my answer would be yes which utterly surprised him. However, he soon learnt to love that about me, how I could immediately control myself. I then felt a tingling sensation in my body, power flowing through my veins.

"Uh Klaus.. I can still feel the tingling feeling within me. The feeling you get when you have magic." Klaus' face was shocked.

"What.. Skyler that's impossible." I shook my head as I felt a huge amount of power flow through me. I looked down at my hands to notice a glow within me.

"No.. it's not. I'm still a witch." I huge smile came across my lips as I glanced up to both Bonnie and Klaus. They stood there, not believing any word. I rolled my eyes in frustration at their lack of faith.

"If you don't believe me, I will gladly prove it to you." Both Klaus and Bonnie watch intensely as I levitate a book that was on the shelf bringing it into hands reach. I snatched it from the air, Klaus stood there gobsmacked and so did Bonnie.

"How?.. You can't be a vampire and a witch at the same time, according to witches it's a violation to nature." Bonnie simply states which makes me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, well I'm living proof that I'm both. Well- not really living." Klaus chuckled at my sense of humour as I stood there beyond excited of the power I may possess.

"Hey, if I'm both, I'm not complaining but I think we all know why I'm both. I was never a full on witch. I was a siphon witch which meant I absorbed the powers of others and objects but now I can absorb the power from myself." I thought to myself how I was so lucky to be both. According to Bonnie, it had never been done before. But I guess I can now remark history.

After I figured out I still had my powers, I immediately made it my first life mission to make myself a daylight ring which I successfully achieved.

———————————————————————
A/N: Hehe, that's unexpected haha. Wait till you find out more about Skyler and Yasmine! There's things that shall shock you even more! Ahhhhh I'm getting a puppy tomorrow, he's being delivered to my house!! I'm so excited! Also I am going to start posting three times a week: Monday, Thursday and Saturday!!