Don't

SKYLER'S POV

Klaus and I just finished having sex in his room and we decided to change into our clothes, having being Klaus' girlfriend for quite some time, I had left all of my clothes and my belongings at his mansion

Klaus and I just finished having sex in his room and we decided to change into our clothes, having being Klaus' girlfriend for quite some time, I had left all of my clothes and my belongings at his mansion. Therefore I picked out a new pair of jeans with a black low cut crop top. As I dressed up Klaus and I headed downstairs to witness Elijah reading a book.

"Ah, it's about time you two came down. Next time, be quieter. You made the Salvatore's, Yasmine and her father leave the area." Elijah commented as he sipped on his wine. I blushed slightly of the thought of being too loud. Klaus however, just smirked well knowing he was the only one to make me feel a certain way and I, him.

"Ah! The mansion is always better without the Salvatore's lurking around." Klaus replied as his lips formed themselves into a smirk. I playfully hit is arm as he acted offended I would do such a thing.

"Hey! Don't be rude." I winked at Klaus just before taking a seat on the couch. "I just had the most wonderful idea!" I spoke as my eyes sparked with lightness within them. Elijah glanced away from his book and changed his gaze towards me.

"What is it?" Elijah asked as concern raised in his voice.

"We should spend time together! I never got the chance to really know Elijah." I exclaimed with joy as Klaus took a seat right besides me.

"That would be lovely Skyler." Elijah commented as he placed his book carefully on the table next to him. I smiled widely as I crossed one leg over the other.

"Okay. So what I wanna know is how you've spent 1000 years with this guy." I pointed towards Klaus as Elijah chuckled.

"Ah, well that, I have no clue. It's been tough." Elijah admitted as I nodded along as I bursted into laughter leaving Klaus offended as fuck.

"Skyler, do tell me what you love most about being a heteric?" Elijah said as the question floated in the air. I bit my lip as I nervously thought of an answer.

"I love how I can put Klaus in his place." I smirked as Klaus' arm wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me dangerously closer to him.

"Is that so love?" Klaus furrowed his eyebrow whilst looking down at me as I nodded my head. Elijah chuckles as he takes a sip out of his wine.

"So Skyler, you seem an awful lot more calmer even though what happened to Kol. I thought you would be furious." Elijah spoke as his voice became shaky when Klaus death glared him. Klaus was signalling that I don't know yet.

"What? What happened to Kol?" I ask desperately whilst looking at the two brothers.

"Skyler..." Klaus said in a warning tone. I quickly stood up infuriated that nobody was telling me what happened.

"No Klaus! Don't beat around the damn bush. Tell me what the fuck happened to Kol." I snapped as I threw my hands out in frustration. My mind immediately skipped to the worst.