Surprise

YASMINE'S POV

We arrive at the Mikaelson Manor and we spot Damon and Klaus waiting outside

We arrive at the Mikaelson Manor and we spot Damon and Klaus waiting outside. Damon steps forward just as I exit the car and immediately pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, confusion masking my face as Damon pulls away. From the corner of my eye, Skyler is in Klaus' arms and they are whispering intently before Skyler shoots me a worried glance.

"There's someone of importance to you. Just know that I'm always here for you." Damon whispers quietly before he presses his lips to my hairline. Confusion and nerves overwhelms me just as Skyler slides her arm through mine and squeezes my hand reassuringly as we reach the massive wooden oak doors of the manor.

"What's going on? You guys are scaring me. Who is inside? What's up? Is everyone okay?" I search all their faces for answers but I get nothing. Stoic faces and more silence.

Klaus pushes the door open, his gaze on me. "I think you need to find out for yourself, Yasmine."

Damon leads us into the living room where the entire Mikaelson clan are seated. Stefan spots me and Sky before he drinks in Sky's appearance. Upon ensuring her safety, he visibly relaxes as Elijah walks over to me calmly. However, none of this is registering because there is a man standing in the middle of the room. He looks exactly like Stefan but his eyes never leave mine and they begin to water.

"Stefan...You have a twin?" I scoff in disbelief and I hear Skyler gasp loudly in disbelief.

"There's two Stefans? As if one Stefan wasn't annoying enough." She grins, in an attempt to lighten the mood. Damon chuckles and Klaus shakes his head in amusement.

"Hey!" Stefan grumbles but I can see him trying to bite back his laugh.

"Ah love, you have always been the joy of my life." Klaus smiles and pulls Skyler into his arms, kissing her forehead. However, I can't move. Something about this man's gaze has me captivated and I'm so confused when suddenly I gasp loudly.

I stare at my hands and rip away from Damon's grip and Skyler casts me a worried glance. "What's going on?"

The blood, the cries, the agony. I feel it all, I hear it all. The crushing pain. My body plunges into it - a world of despair, and darkness.

"Leave her be." His voice booms, dominant and commanding and I drop to my knees. Everything drops onto me like a tonne of bricks. I watch as the man appears next to a beautiful woman.

"Yasmine, oh baby. Mummy and Daddy love you so much." The woman sobs as the man kisses my forehead.

I gasp loudly as my body jerks forward and I open my eyes to look up at the man, tears falling freely from my eyes. "Dad?" Pin drop silence overwhelms the entire room and everyone has suddenly retreated into the shadows - it's just me and Dad. Or, Silas, as my mother had shouted earlier during the memories.