Check mate

SKYLER'S POV

Today was the day, the day where I would succeed in killing my father

Today was the day, the day where I would succeed in killing my father. The day that I am to face my biggest fear, I have to kill the man who made me. I slipped on some black high heals along with my everyday casual outfit. I groan as my stomach growls in pain and I clutch onto it. The pain swirls around my stomach but I brush it off as hunger for blood. I then quickly stared to strut out of mine and Klaus' shared bedroom. However, before I even took three steps, a thought crossed my mind. I slowly started to walk backwards and I grabbed my black leather jacket along with the bone dagger that I would use against my father. Now I was ready. My shoes clicked against the stairs as I walked downstairs, I stared at everyone who was awaiting for others to arrive. My mother had not arrived yet and Bonnie was convinced that she wasn't going to at all! Bonnie and I had left her multiple voicemails on how she should be here but we both came to the conclusion that she took off when things were about to get messy.

"Woah- are you sure you should wear that-" Damon uttered as he eyed my outfit.

"Damon-" I spoke up but before I could carry on, my boyfriend decided to interrupt me.

"This should be good." Klaus spits out as I roll my eyes.

"Damon, it's the 21st century for Christ sakes. I can wear what I want, when I want. I don't need a man to tell me what I can and can't do." I said as attitude clenched through my voice.

"I was talking about the shoes. The high heals." Damon commented as I looked down at my shoes.

"Well nobody said I can't look cute when killing my father. Bedsides, high heals just make the situation a whole lot more fancier." I replied, whilst posing for my friends.

"Sky's right. You guys know nothing about fashion." Rebekah backs me up as I smile along with her.

"Alright, enough chit chat. Let's go kill the devil. Does everyone understand what they have to do?" Silas firmly announces to everyone as we all nod.

Before I could leave the manor, Klaus grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. "Love, you're going to be fantastic, you will defeat your father. I believe in you, I've truly never in my lifetime have I come across a women that's as strong as you. You are unstoppable." Klaus admits as he pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips collide as one as I feel sparks flow through my body, as if they were lighting our love on fire. My tongue dances with his before I pull away from him.

"God, you're a good kisser." I admit as I rest my head on his chest.

Klaus chuckles deeply before kissing my head. "I love you, always and forever." I smiled to myself, knowing that's the vow he shared with his siblings. It felt as if he devoted that vow to me.

"I love you Niklaus Mikealson. Always and forever." I uttered ever so quietly, earning a grin from my boyfriend.

————————