She's held captive

SKYLER'S POV
WARNING: ABUSIVE EX TRIGGERS!!!

I was still at Klaus' mansion along with Damon

I was still at Klaus' mansion along with Damon. Damon was still confused as fuck about me being a heteric. I tried to explain it to him in detail but the more I did, the more he got confused. Either I was really bad at explaining things or he was just really not with it today. Klaus just stood there laughing, trying to gather all his thoughts.

"So.. does this make you a super ninja or what?" Damon commented as both Klaus and I bursted into laughter. I couldn't contain the smile that crept up on my face as Klaus was practically struggling to breathe.

Klaus pulled me on top of his lap so that we could sit down. "No, I don't think that's even a thing in the supernatural world.. well I hope not." I replied back to Damon.

We had spent the next few minutes chatting and enjoying each other's company. Klaus ran his hands through my hair as I leaned on his chest, dipping my head in his neck. I then felt the urge to feed so I got up and decided to take a trip to Klaus' fridge grabbing a blood bag. As I put it between my lips, I gently shut my eyes tight at the heavenly taste of blood. After I finished the bag, I took a breather.

"Skyler, your phone just buzzed, I will answer it for you." I heard Klaus say as I put the blood bag in the bin. I didn't think much of it, I expected it to just be Yasmine telling me she was safe at home but that was not the case. Klaus came speeding into the kitchen alongside Damon.

"You're going to want to see this Skyler! It's Yasmine, she's in trouble." At those words, my mind froze but my body moved for me, rushing towards Niklaus.

I glanced down at the bright screen as I saw the words texted in bold. 'We have your beloved friend Yasmine. Your life exchanged for hers. If you want her to survive, meet us at the underground tomb cemetery in the woods. You have one hour.' Klaus then pressed on the video that was sent to me, true enough it was Yasmine. All bloodied up, screaming and begging for the torture to stop. I could only imagine the agonising pain. I snatched the phone from Klaus' reach, immediately calling the number.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I heard a devilish laugh from the other line and the pit of my stomach swirled in anger. "Oh.. darling, it's me, Ryan Martin." I was shocked to hear that name, never in a hundred years did I think to see him again. All of the pain and anger rushed over me as I thought of my abusive ex, Ryan.

"You fucking son of a bitch. Don't you dare lay another finger on her! I will kill you with my bear fucking hands, you sick psycho." I practically screamed through the phone which shocked Klaus and Damon to the very core.

"Oh, darling, I will do whatever I want. Besides you're the one that I want. You have one hour to get here, your time starts now." At that, the call ended making me beyond livid. I screamed in frustration bringing my hands to my head.

"We have to go get her. Now." Without hesitation, Damon and Klaus followed me storming my way to Yasmine's location. I was ready to take this son of a bitch down. He's going to wish he never laid hands on my best friend.