Will you be my date?

YASMINE'S POV

I take another long sip of my coffee as I study the contents of the ancient grimoire

I take another long sip of my coffee as I study the contents of the ancient grimoire. Since my kidnapping, I had just locked myself away in my home to study every grimoire known to mankind in hopes to learn more about my powers but to no avail. I had managed to strengthen myself but I was still oblivious to all of my powers. However, I did know I could do illusions and some weak form of telekinesis - both which needed a lot of brushing up and few mere weeks are not enough.

A knock on my main door startles me out of my thought process. I instantly shut the grimoire and shove it under the couch cushion before brushing my hair. Standing there in my oversized hoodie that stops at my knee, I look like a bloody mess but the only person who is probably knocking at this time will be Skyler. She had gone over to the Mikaelson manor to get ready for some fancy ball but I bet she forgot her make up bag here or something. I walk over to the door, opening it to reveal a smirking Damon. My heart instantly flutter and I start cussing at myself for wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie.

"Hey, babe. You alright?" Damon's eyes dart around the empty house behind me and I shift uncomfortably in my spot.

"I'm okay, what's up? Is Skyler alright?" I frown and Damon chuckles, shaking his head.

"Sky is fine, can I not surprise my girl?"

I raise a questioning brow. "Damon." I say warningly and he laughs, raising his hands up.

"Okay okay jeez, am I that predictable? I wanted to ask you to be my date to the Mikaelson ball." He takes a step towards me and I inhale sharply at our close proximity.

"I wasn't invited and besides isn't that a Mikaelson thing?"

"Of course you were invited. Now, what do you say babe? Ready for a night of wine and dancing with this charming gent?" His vicious smirk causes me to laugh.

"Yes, you dickhead. Anyone ever tell you how big headed you are?" I raise an eyebrow as he wraps his arm around my waist, tugging me into his chest.

He nips my earlobe playfully. "I can be pretty damn big headed, baby. I can still remember you writhing in pleasure the other night."

"Mm, will I get a replay tonight?"

"Of course, you will. I'll rip whatever damn dress of you and ravish that beautiful body till dawn." He growls lightly as he presses his lips against mine. I release a small sigh of content and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me. Our bodies mold against each other as we move our lips in sync - we both just click perfectly.

"Mm, I love kissing you. Why do you taste like cherries?" Damon chuckles and I laugh.

"Shut up Salvatore, that was such a cheesy line and also it's because you probably ate up all my lip balm."

"Shut me up then, Hale." He smirks devilishly at me before he presses his lips against mine once again. Our kiss gets more passionate and feverish as he presses me against the door. The teeth gnashing, lip biting and soft gasps kind of kiss. He pulls away and stares at my swollen lips with a smirk before he presses his lips on my forehead.

"I have been requested to bring you to the Mikaelson Manor to get ready babe." He steps back and gestures at the black car that's been waiting.

"Oh my god. He clearly got a show." I groan when I spot a silhouette of a man and Damon laughs as he watches me lock the door.

"We can give him another show in the car?" He smirks but the hope is evident in his voice. We get into the car and I smack his chest playfully.

"Hell no." I laugh before we fall into an effortless bout of conversation. We reach the Mikaelson Manor where I greet the entire family and Skyler squeals the house down upon seeing me. She drags me up with Rebekah to get me dressed instantly. The two of them have already glammed up, looking like angels. They done me in a sleek high neck black evening gown that reaches the floor. The tight dress hugs my every curve but splays out beyond my knees, showing off my figure. Rebekah pins my hair into a low bun as Skyler does a smoky eye look for me and within an hour, they are done. Rebekah leaves us as Skyler finishes up my lipgloss before she sets it down.

"I need to go in a second but I need you to do me a favour." Skyler declares. 

"Anything." I smack my lips together but frown when she sighs. "You okay?"

Skyler looks at the door before leaning forward to whisper in my ear. "I don't have much time but please help me make sure nobody drinks anything tonight. I'll explain in due time. Just trust me." And with that, she elegantly glides out of the room, leaving me in a fit of confusion and worry.

I lean forward to slide in the black onyx earrings when the door to my room opens and shuts quietly. "I'll be there in a second." I call out but a deep voice startles me.

"Yasmine." Comes an immaculate voice and I turn around to spot Elijah Mikaelson - standing there in a pressed black suit wearing a charming smile.

"Elijah, hey. I wasn't expecting you." His eyes drink me in slowly before he meets mine and I catch a flash of approval in them.

"I'm sorry to barge in but I just have a question to ask before I take my leave. I was hoping you would do me the honors of being my date for tonight?"

I raise a questioning brow. This was odd. Yes, we met once before and we had a pleasant conversation but I thought his attention on me was nothing more than curiousity.

"Oh, I'm really sorry but I came here with Damon." I smile at him as he takes a step towards me. I stare into his eyes but his smile does not waver.

"Ah, he beat me to it then. How about one dance?"

"That I can do. I will save you one."

"Thank you, Yasmine. And might I say, you look ravishing tonight." With that, he shoots me a sultry wink before disappearing behind the giant oak door. Jeez.

I finally inhale sharply when I hear the door unlock again and Damon steps in with a pressed black suit. His jaw slackens as he takes me in before he walks toward me, letting out a low whistle.

I grin widely and reach forward to peck his lips. "Classy."

"Never said I wasn't but you look amazing babe." He shoots me a cheeky wink and offers me his arm. "Ready? Tonight is going to be an interesting one."

"As ready as I will ever be." What with Skyler's ominous warning and dancing in a house full of originals, it's certainly going to be an interesting night.